chapter 368 Spirit Spring Business

Ye Fan looked at the fan in his hand, playing with it a little, "Brother Xu, you are so amazing! The quality of this fan is amazing!"

    Xu Mingyang smiled and said, "It's just that the materials are good, and the refining conditions are good. It was a bit superior, so I successfully upgraded the magic weapon. My refining strength can only be said to be average." This time he refining the magic weapon, he can be said to be extraordinary, but he has the experience of upgrading the magic weapon this time. Xu Mingyang felt that his refining skills had improved a lot.

    "Big Brother Xu, you are too modest. I think you will become a holy refined master sooner or later. At that time, your grandfather's old man who always pretends to be a cross can retire." Ye Fan said with joy.

    Xu Mingyang: "Pretend to be a fork? Retire? Yunxi, what does this mean!"

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan was a little excited playing with Feng Ling fan, his eyes lighted up.

    Bai Yunxi grabbed Ye Fan's arm and said with a solemn expression: "If you want to try the power of Fengling Fan, you should go outside." This mine has been opened by them. If Ye Fan does On a whim, swinging a Fengling fan could easily cause the mine to collapse. He didn't want to be buried alive!

    Ye Fan scratched his head in embarrassment, and said, "I know, I won't mess around in the mine, my decent person."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "I'll go outside and breathe." Ye Fan couldn't wait to take the Feng Ling fan and walked out.

    Soon after Ye Fan went out, the mine began to quake, and the rubble in the mine continued to fall.

    Feeling the strong flame outside, Bai Yunxi said angrily: "Ye Fan, this guy doesn't know to go far."

    Xu Mingyang retracted the spirit power that was released, smiled, and said: "Ye Fan should be Unexpectedly, the power of Fengling fan would be so powerful. Sure enough, this fan can only exert the greatest strength in Ye Fan's hands."

    Xu Mingyang smiled, Fengling fan and different fire complement each other, and their combat power is far beyond ordinary Semi-Holy Class implements.

    Ye Fan Yuanying's cultivation base in the middle stage, the true essence is several times thicker than that of Cultivator of the same rank. Although activating Fengling Fan will consume a lot of spiritual power, Ye Fan can still bear it.

    ...

    Ye Fan and others spent more than ten years digging out the mine, harvesting a total of seven immortal crystals, and over 17,000 top-grade spirit stones.

    After deducting the used spirit stones, the crowd divided the spirit stones into more than 3,000 pieces of the Top spirit stones.

    Ye Fan looked at the hollowed-out mine and said, "After digging for such a long time, it will be exhausting. Let's find a Spirit Spring for a dip."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Okay! The spiritual energy in the secret realm is more concentrated, and the spirit spring in the inner periphery should be of higher quality."

    Ye Jinwen secretly said: After entering the secret realm, they have already soaked several spiritual springs, and they are almost resistant to the soaking. For several years, he has been mining, his resistance should be weakened a bit, and then to find a spirit spring bubble, there should be good results.

    "Do you want to soak in the spirit spring? It just so happens. I know there is a place with a nice hot spring." Ye Qixian said.

    Ye Fan glanced at Ye Qixian and said dullly: "Brother, you know so much!"