chapter 278 Golden Marrow Pill

Wan Yue went to the Alchemist Association, and hurriedly hurried to the exit of the Qing Cang Secret Realm.

    Ye Fan looked at Wan Yue, who was in the dust, and said in surprise: "Senior Wan, your speed is very fast! It only takes a few days to go back and forth."

    Wan Yue smiled and said: "It's okay." He went all the way. Without delay, the speed will naturally be faster.

    "Master Ye, haven't the people in the Qingcang Secret Realm come out yet?" Wan Yue asked.

    "It should be soon, the formation of the exit has begun to fluctuate, it should be only these few days, Senior Wan, you are coming back at the right time." Ye Fan said.

    Wan Yue smiled, took out an space ring, and handed it to Ye Fan.

    "Predecessor Lou gave this."

    Ye Fan took a look at the space ring and couldn't help but his eyes widened. "Senior Lou was too polite."

    Ye Fan found that there were some thousand-year spirit grass in the space ring, and a few jade boxes. The golden spiritual grass gleamed.

    Ye Fan recognized it at a glance, the golden spirit grass was the thousand-year golden marrow grass.

    Thousand-year golden marrow grass can refine a kind of golden marrow pill, which can improve the cultivation of Yuanying Cultivator.

    On the Eastern Continent, Yuan Ying cultivators are very rare, and the cultivation base of Yuan Ying cultivators is generally not high. The cultivation base of Yuan Ying cultivators in the Eastern Continent is not high, and the level of alchemy masters in the Eastern Continent is low, and it is inseparable.

    Lou Yuehua is a heaven-level alchemist, but only a heaven-level low-level alchemist, and there are only a few kinds of heaven-level pills that can be refined.

    Lou Yuehua's level had already reached the top in the Eastern Continent, but it was not enough in the Southern Continent. Without a heavenly elixir, it was very difficult to improve the cultivation base only by absorbing spirit stones.

    Wan Yue looked at Ye Fan's joyful face, smiled, and said, "Senior Lou said that these herbs are in Alchemist Ye's hands, and they can show their value better than in his hands."

    Ye Fan looked at spirit grass Couldn't help sighing: "Alchemist Lou is too rich."

    "Master Lou has been a heavenly alchemist for hundreds of years. All major sects who want a heavenly elixir can only ask Master Lou for help. Naturally, all good things will be sent to Master Lou. Alchemist Lou is naturally worthy. Alchemist Ye is exquisite in his alchemy, and given time, he will be as rich as Master Lou." Wan Yue felt a little embarrassed in his heart. He is also a cultivator of Yuan Ying. Compared with other Yuan Ying, he is really too poor.

    Ye Fan nodded and said: "It should be."

    ...

    the spiritual energy between the heaven and the earth was in a sudden chaos, and a large green light appeared at the exit of the secret realm, and the Cultivators were released from the secret realm one by one.

    The Cultivators who came out of the secret realm suddenly became the sweet pastry in the eyes of many businessmen.

    Many purchasers gathered around these Cultivators to talk about heavy purchases, and they were well paid.

    Ye Fan's pill shop quickly attracted the attention of many Cultivator, and the reputation spread from one to ten.

    The pill in Ye Fan's shop was given priority to customers who own snow iron water, and those who owned snow iron water suddenly became the lucky ones in everyone's eyes.