chapter 194 Start to practice sword.

one year later.

    In a blink of an eye, Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan have been on Ice sword Island for more than a year. The time of more than a year seems to be a long time, but to the cultivator, it is like a white horse passing through the gap, just like a moment.

    Over the past year or so, Ye Fan's grocery store's reputation has spread throughout the island, and every time there is a product in the grocery store, it will be sold out.

    "Okay, the auxiliary medicine for refining ice ganoderma is almost collected, I want to refine it." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay."

    Ye Fan has been getting ice ganoderma for a long time, and he has not dared to easily refine this thing, but now Ye Fan finally decided to start.

    "Three hundred-year-old ice ganoderma, this is a good thing! Jindan Cultivators will also be interested." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "You have the ability to get it."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Well, I have the best."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    ...

    Ye Fan is here. Outside the pill shop, a sign was hung up to retreat and close the business.

    "Master Ye, have you not opened a store recently?" Li Yue asked when he came over.

    Compared with other alchemists, Ye Fan's temperament can already be regarded as approachable, so Ye Fan's popularity on Ice sword Island is pretty good.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, I won't open a store recently. I have to be busy."

    Li Yue is a frequent visitor to Ye Fan's pill shop. This person does some reselling work. Ye Fan's shop has a good supply of goods. Li Yue often does Buying from Ye Fan's side, sometimes, some herbs will be dumped, and if you find Ye Fan to refine them, and then sell them at a high price, the profit will be pretty good.

    "Alchemist Ye is going to make a breakthrough?" Li Yue asked.

    Ye Fan blinked and said, "It's possible."

    After closing the shop, Ye Fan set up several protective arrays in the shop before he began to refine the ice pill.

    The 300-year-old iced Ganoderma lucidum has an amazing effect. When refining, the surrounding cold was attracted a lot, and the shop where Ye Fan lived was completely frozen.

    ...

    "It's a pity that Alchemist Ye is going to retreat. I knew that Alchemist Ye would retreat. I should go to the grocery store to buy the medicine a few days in advance."

    "Who said no, I found a dozen more. An ice crystal diamond, I knew that Alchemy Ye needed this thing. In the early years, I wouldn’t just sell it to those firms. I lost a lot of money.”

    "What happened to Alchemy Ye’s cave! Why did it become so thick Ice?"

    "It's probably for alchemy. Daoist Lin Mo's elixir is said to have been given to Alchemist Ye."

    "The ice ganoderma of such a high age is a good thing! It's just that Lin Mo's asking price is also good. It's too high, 200,000 lower-grade spirit stones, whoever builds the foundation can take it out at once."

    "It's the alchemist who will come quickly! We kill the monster beast with our lives, and it's not as good as others who just practice a few pills. Medicine, no wonder everyone wants to be an alchemist ."