chapter 237 Yunxi form Jindan

Ye Fan purchased a batch of formation materials in Jintie city and went to the open sea through Jintie city's teleportation array.

    Ye Fan sitting ship, boat at sea, Bai yunxi look at Ye Fan watching, with great interest and asked: "Where are we going?"

    "Go to where don't have people, and some remote desert island, allowing you to knot JinDan." Ye Fan glanced at Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Okay."

    "It takes many days to form a Jindan so you have to be prepared." Ye Fan said.

    While in the sea of Cangshan Yunhai, Bai Yunxi faintly felt that he was about to break through, but Bai Yunxi kept suppressing it.

    In order to compete for the treasure, the friendship and family affection cannot withstand the test. Ye Fan said that when forming a Jindan, the cultivator will reshape his body and inevitably show his true colors.

    Although Sheng Zhihao and Ye Fan get along well, if Sheng Zhihao knows Ye Fan’s true identity, it’s impossible to say whether Sheng Zhihao will be interested in the sky fire and the heavenly weapons on Ye Fan. Bai Yunxi doesn’t want to test it Sheng Zhihao's character.

    Ye Fan took out a few pill bottles and said, "The pill here is to help to form Jindan, as well as this sapphire colored glaze liquid that I got from Situ Ning. I checked it and there is no problem with this colored glaze liquid. , There are 30,000 middle-grade spirit stones here, all of which were obtained from the space ring of the elders of the Tianyi sect, and they will be given to you."

    "30,000 middle-grade spirit stones, which is worth three million lower-grade spirit stones. "The exchange ratio of middle-grade spirit stones and lower-grade spirit stones is 1:100. However, in most cases, Cultivator are unwilling to exchange them unless the price is increased. High-grade spirit stones are easier to absorb and are used to break the realm also better.

    "Yeah! In that guy's space ring, there are not only 30,000 middle-grade spiritual stones, but also more than 6 million lower-grade spiritual stones. The Tianyi sect is really rich! There are so many spiritual stones for any elder, but now It's all ours." Ye Fan said with joy.

    "So many!" Bai Yunxi couldn't help but said.

    "The Tianyi sect is so rich, let's grab another one if we find time." Ye Fan said excitedly.

    Bai Yunxi said helplessly, "Be safe. It's okay to meet the cultivators at the early stage of the Jindan, but it will be troublesome if you encounter the middle and late stage of the Jindan, let alone the yuanying."

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi didn't know. The Jindan elder they met, before going to Lin city, had just gone to a spirit stone mine of Tianyi sect and collected the spirit stone. Before he could hand it in to the sect, Ye Fan was cheaper. Although Tianyi sect is rich, it is not so rich that an elder in the early stage of the Jindan can take out nearly ten million spiritual stones at will.

    ...

    Ye Fan drifted in the sea for a while, and finally chose a small island of Moonlight Island.

    The small island of Moonlight Island was originally inhabited, but the people on the island have moved away.

    The topography of this island is relatively low, and the water level of Moonlight Island has risen a lot in the past 100 years. When the tide is high, the island will be submerged, and sea animals will come ashore. The residents on the island cannot bear the harassment of sea animals and the sea. The conditions were not so good, and the people on the island moved away collectively.