chapter 297 Bluecloud Sect Pill Tribulation

The next day.

    Ye Fan and Ye Jinwen landed in front of the alchemy room. Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "I'm going to start alchemy, help me watch it, and don't let people come close."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "Second brother. Don't worry, whoever dared to approach, I will maimed him."

    Ye Fan nodded in satisfaction, and said: "Very well, I am optimistic about you, leave it to you."

   The alchemy room that Ye Qixian picked for Ye Fan is remote. The surrounding area is very empty, which is in line with Ye Fan's taste.

    A few hours later, pill calamity gathered on the top of the mountain.

    The roaring calamity descended from the sky, and as soon as the pill robbery appeared, the cultivators in the sect were all alarmed.

    Yu Jin was originally cultivating elixir in the elixir garden, but suddenly felt that the spiritual energy of heaven and earth was chaotic, and he couldn't help being shocked.

    Yu Jin looked into the distance and saw countless pill calamity gathered on the top of the mountain.

    "Senior Yu, is this a pill calamity? This seems to be a pill calamity vision that appears in the classics." A foundation disciple next to Yu Jin asked.

    Yu Jin frowned and said, "It should be the pill ."

   "Is Senior Huang refining the heavenly pill?" Foundation disciple asked.

    Yu Jin's expression changed, and he said, "It shouldn't be." The master has been a spirit-level peak alchemist for many years, but he is still far from a heaven-level alchemist.

    "Isn't Senior Huang? Then who will refine the heavenly pill in our sect!" Foundation disciple said in a puzzled way.

    Yu Jin frowned, and his heart was full of confusion.

    Yu Jin looked at the direction pill robbery appeared, and suddenly thought of something.

    ...

    As soon as the pill robbery appeared, many Jin Dan cultivators soon flew over to check the situation.

    Ye Jinwen shot across the air and said coldly: "Alchemy! It's all gone for me, don't disturb the alchemist."

    Several Cultivator who came to check the situation saw Ye Jinwen, looking at each other one by one.

    "Sect little Young Master, who is making alchemy!" Huang Zhenyan asked when he fell to Ye Jinwen's side.

    Ye Jinwen glance lightly and said: "It's the new elder Fan Ye."

    Huang Zhenyan is the elder of the Alchemy Hall of the Blue cloud Sect. His alchemy talent is not too good.  Basically reached the top. Originally, some Cultivator thought that the alchemy was Huang Zhenyan, but when Huang Zhenyan came over, they realized that it was not.

    "Elder Fanye, is he an alchemist?" Huang Zhenyan asked.

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    Huang Zhenyan flashed a bit clearly in his heart, and said in secret: It turns out that Fanye is a heavenly alchemist, so it's no wonder that the two young masters are so close to this person.

    A black dragon phantom flew out, straight into the sky, and the dragon's roar echoed back and forth in the sky like a muffled thunder.

    "Sect Little Young Master, is this pill made from the Black Flood Dragon Inner Pill that Young Master Qixian killed?"