chapter 380 Holy Alchemists

Li Feng took Ye Fan to an alchemy pond at the immortal pill gate resident.

    "Master Ye, you represent me in the Immortal Pill Gate this time. Everyone is on the same boat. You can ask any questions you have." Li Feng said sincerely.

    Under normal circumstances, the alchemist cherishes the alchemy technique by himself, but now that the situation is special, Li Feng's words are very sincere.

    Ye Fan nodded, raised a finger, and said sincerely: "I only have one question."

    Li Feng smiled and said, "Please tell me."

    "How to refine the holy pill!" Ye Fan asked curiously with the eyes of stars turning.

    Li Feng twitched the corner of his mouth, and said helplessly: "Master Ye, don't you plan to ask some simpler questions?" Ye Fan asked the holy pill as soon as he came up, and Li Feng couldn't help being a little speechless.

    Ye Fan carried his hands on his back and said cheerfully: "I only have this problem! Heaven-level pill is just such a few kinds of refining methods, I know very well, there is no heaven-level pill that can hardly beat me in this world." 

    Ye Fan In the Secret Realm of Ancient Immortals, many Heavenly Grade Pills were refined and accumulated in the space ring. Ye Fan refines the heaven-level pill, the medicine has been numb, and now Ye Fan can look down on the heaven-level pill. 

     "The problem now is the holy-level pill..." Ye Fan groped his chin and said in a serious way.

    Li Feng: "..." There is no shortage of geniuses in the middle continent. Young geniuses must have a bit of arrogance. The same is true of Li Ying and Li Yu. Li Feng is well-informed by asking himself, but it is still a big talk like Ye Fan are Rare.

    Li Feng did not oppose the arrogance of his disciple, but as long as the other party had this arrogant capital.    

   "Alchemist Ye is really amazing." Li Feng said with a smile.  

   "It's easy to say, easy to talk." Ye Fan didn't notice the irony in Li Feng at all, "Senior, can you show me the method of refining the holy pill!"

    Li Feng wanted to say that the alchemist should still be down-to-earth. Don't just think about running away before learning how to walk, but looking at Ye Fan's eyes, he swallowed it when words reached his mouth.

    "If you want to take a look, just take a look." Li Feng secretly said: The refining of a holy-level pill is completely different from that of a heaven-level pill. Ye Fan opened his eyes to know that there are people outside the world, and there is sky outside the sky.

    Ye Fan said happily: "I have work."

    Ye Fan paused, sighing and muttering: "My alchemy should have reached the level of a holy-level alchemist long ago. What a pity! I can't find it in the Southern Continent. Holy-level spirit grass, if there are enough holy-level spirit grass in the Southern Continent, I should have been a holy alchemist long ago. Then, we will be the same."

    Li Feng, who was selecting the spiritual grass, heard what Ye Fan said. He staggered.

    Li Feng glanced at Ye Fan, secretly rejoicing that he hadn't started alchemy yet. If he had already begun alchemy at this meeting, it would be easy for Ye Fan's words to fail in alchemy because of his instability. Refining a holy-grade pill would be a little bit. It's not bad.

    Li Feng secretly said: There seems to be a lot of ruthless characters in the ratio of heavenly alchemists. It would be great if Ye Fan's abilities were as big as Ye Fan's tone!