chapter 289 People who come to buy medicinal pill

Inside the restaurant.

    Ye Jinwen stood in front of the window with his hands on his back, gazing at the distant scenery.

    "Brother, what are you thinking?" Song Lanyi asked Ye Jinwen carefully.

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "It's nothing."

    Song Lanyi said tangledly, "Brother, sorry! I don't know that those are Yuan Ying Pill and Zenith Pill."

    Ye Jinwen frowned, and said displeasedly: " The matter is over, no need to mention it again!"

    Song Lanyi lowered her head, a little sad, those are Yuan Ying pill and Zenith pill!

    Before, when Ye Qixian gave birth to a yuanying, he wanted to ask for nothing, so he had no choice but to bite the bullet and don’t use a pill. Fortunately, he was lucky and the yuanying was successfully formed. Although Ye Jinwen was brilliant, he was not much better than Ye Qixian. But it may not have the luck of Ye Qixian.

    How could there be a Jindan cultivator who would send out these two kinds of pills like trash.

    In this way, because of her words, she missed these two pills. Even if Ye Jinwen didn’t mind and passed them back to the sect, the elder Yuanying of the sect would also mind. Several elders of the Blue cloud sect tried to make plans for Ye Jinwen. With the two kinds of pills, a great opportunity was in front of them, so I missed it.

    "Brother, those two people have lived in a restaurant in the city. If you go to him, it should be too late. I think that strange Cultivator seems to have a good impression of you. If you speak, you should be able to buy pill from him." Song Lanyi said.

    Ye Jinwen hugged his arms and was a little confused in his heart. I don't know why. It was the first time he saw the Cultivator, but he was vaguely familiar.

    ...

    Ye Fan sat in the restaurant, waiting for the spiritual food to be served.

    After the delivery of the dishes, the little servant who was in charge of delivering the dishes smeared the soles of his feet, as if he was afraid that he would be killed if he waited a moment longer.

    Ye Fan looked around for a moment, and found that the eyes of many cultivators around him fell on him.

    "Yunxi, why are they looking at me like this?"

    "It's probably because the Yuanying  Cultivator you beat yesterday escaped, so these people are a little afraid of you." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said with some confusion: "I killed a yuanying cultivator yesterday? Is there any?"

    Bai Yunzhao nodded, and said: "Yes!"

    Ye Fan put his chin in a strange way. "It doesn't seem to have any impression!"

    Bai Yunxi raised his chin, and said, "The ring in your hand was picked off from the hands of the Yuanying Cultivator. Although the Yuanying Cultivator escaped from his body,  The body stayed, and the space ring in his hand did not have time to take away."

    Bai Yunxi secretly said: To a certain extent, Ye Fan is quite aggressive, even if he is drunk and confused, he has not forgotten to search for the spoils.

    Ye Fan touched the space ring on his hand, and said: "Ah! You said that, I seem to remember."

    "Do you remember what you did last night?" Bai Yunxi asked.