chapter 214 Opening the Heavenly Spirit Spring

A burst of blue light mist emerged from the valley mouth, and the two large mountains beside the valley mouth slowly moved away, revealing a passage, and a strong spiritual energy floated out.

    As soon as spirit spring valley opened, the people who had been waiting at spirit spring valley entrance quickly swept in.

    Following the flow of people, the three Ye Fan quickly entered the passage and escaped into the spirit spring Valley.

    Not far from Taniguchi, there is a large spirit spring pool.spirit spring is divided into one grid and one grid. This is an ordinary yellow-level spirit spring, originally a place for tree people's children to take a bath.

    Going deeper, you can see each room, it is the mysterious-level spirit spring area. Several Cultivator broke the barrier on the stone gate and entered the spirit spring pond, the barrier on the stone gate disappeared.

    Each spirit spring Pond can only be opened once, and you must enter the moment it is opened. After entering, the spirit spring Pond will only be in a state of no entry.

    All spirit spring pools have a limit on the number of people. Only three people at the mysterious level can enter, five people at the earth level, and eight people at the heaven level.

    There are a lot of mysterious level spirit spring pools, there are nearly twenty, and even the powerful Cultivator look down on them.

    Many cultivators smashed their heads all the way to the earth-level area.

    Four golden gates are located on both sides, and a purple-golden gate is located in the middle. The purple-golden gate is majestic and majestic, and has a taste of standing out from the crowd.

    Ye Fan suddenly rushed to the purple golden gate. Several cultivators staring at the Earth-level spirit spring Pond, watching Ye Fan ran to the Heaven-level area, secretly thanked that one opponent was missing.

    Lu Yinfei sneered as Ye Fan ran to the golden gate, then retracted his sight, and rushed to a Earth-level spiritual spring pond.

    There are a total of six teams that fancy the Earth-level spirit spring Pond, the two strongest teams do their part to occupy two spirit spring Ponds, and the other four teams fought for the ownership of the spirit spring Pond.

    Ye Fan sat in front of the gate of the Heaven-level spirit spring, watching several Cultivator fighting for life and death in order to fight for the Earth-level spirit spring.

    The cultivators competing for the earth-level spirit spring pond looked at Ye Fan sitting high by the sky-level spirit spring pond, but also sneered.

    I studied the prohibition, and one study is one day and one night.

    After a day and a night, there was only one Earth-level spirit spring Pond, but two teams were staring at it.

    The two teams were of equal strength. They played a game and didn't know the winner. So they agreed to change a group of people every quarter of an hour to break the ban. Which team succeeded in breaking the ban first would enter the team.

    "How are you? The Earth-level spirit spring is about to be robbed" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan looked at the restriction, and said: "I have a bit of eyebrows, don't worry, no problem, you know that I have been in touch with that formation. Compared with this formation, Pediatrics."

    Bai Yunxi frowned .I know that the kind of formation Ye Fan said is the teleportation array on the earth.

    The teleportation array on the earth can use a small amount of spirit stones to achieve the purpose of cross-border teleportation. It can be seen that the teleportation array is powerful.