chapter 263 Invitation from TianYi sect.

Ye Fan greeted Lou Cheng to the temporary cave mansion.

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan and said with some confusion: "Where did Alchemist Ye go? Why did you leave for so long?"

    Ye Fan put his chin on, and said dullly: "I went to search for a secret realm. I stayed inside for more than a year. Don't tell me that I was dead outside?”

    Lou Cheng smiled reluctantly, and said, “How come? Why do you think that Alchemist Ye? You are such a genius, how can everyone think of your Dead?"

    Ye Fan snorted softly, and said, "There is a saying called heaven jealous talent! Those idiots are expecting that a genius like me will die out so good. When I went to the Array Mage Association today, how many array mage when saw my face, it was as if they saw a corpse."

    Lou Cheng: "..." Privately, there are rumors in the Array association that Ye Fan is dead, not only that Ye Fan is dead, but also that Vice President Gong Huai also died. Rumors say that Gong Huai and his party went to explore a secret realm and died in desperation.

    "Master Ye, why did you disappear for so long?" Lou Cheng asked puzzledly.

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "It's all done by a group of pig teammates. You know, I'm so smart, I don't know how to do stupid things like killing myself."

    Lou Cheng laughed twice and said, "Yes. ! Alchemist Ye is a smart person..."

    "Next time I pick teammates, I will remember to pick some smart ones, and I won't pick some ones who succeed and fail." Ye Fan was serious about it.

    Lou Cheng smiled and complimented: "Compared with Alchemist Ye, there are not many smart people in this world."

    Ye Fan nodded with approval, and said, "That's right! By the way, I will let you find the spiritual grass Did you were looking for?"

    Lou Cheng nodded and said: "I found it. Uncle knows that you love your wife the most, and you like ice-based spiritual grass the most, so most of them are ice-based spiritual grass."

    "To find a partner is to find a smart person like your uncle!" Ye Fan exclaimed.

    Ye Fan checked the spirit grass and said: "Five million spirit stones, can I exchange so many spirit grass?"

    Lou Cheng took out a jade slip and said, "If you have more, I will give it to you, and my uncle has some. I want to ask you questions."

    Ye Fan took the jade slips and said: "Your uncle is too polite. You can ask for advice. It's almost the same after discussing it."

    Lou Cheng looked at Ye Fan and said, "Master Ye, I heard that This time it’s the task that the vice president takes you out."

    Ye Fan nodded, and said, "Yes, that's right, that's the idiot."

    Lou Cheng said, "I just looked at the vice president's expression not quite right! Did he know something?"

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said: "He doesn't know much."

    "Then what does he know?" Lou Cheng asked.

    "Just know that I am Ye Fan."

    Lou Cheng couldn't help rolling his eyes in his heart, and said in his heart: I know you are Ye Fan, and I don't know much!

    Lou Cheng said with some worry: "He won't..."

    Ye Fan waved his hand and said, "No, he swears by the heart demon's oath. If he reveals my identity, he can't make progress, even though I think he was originally There won’t be great growth, but if he still wants to become yuanying, he won’t go out and talk nonsense.”