chapter 184 shop

Yuan Qingyue walked to the free market and found Bai Yunxi's booth very easily.

    Bai Yunxi really didn't understand the market at first, and Ye Fan's Fulu was more powerful than the Fulu of the same level, so it sold lower. After realizing that the sale was low, Bai Yunxi tentatively raised the price several times.

    Despite several price increases, Bai Yunxi's Fulu sold very well.

    "It’s a coincidence that fellow Daoist has met you again. Qingyue remembers the life-saving grace of fellow Daoist. I don’t know the name of the immortal friend." When
Yuan Qingyue came, the female cultivators who surrounded Bai Yunxi were unwilling. Give Yuan Qingyue a position.

    When Yuan Qingyue came, she didn't know that it was Bai Yunxi who had sold Fulu. She would be surprised when she would meet people.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at the girl faintly, and said, "That's just a small matter. Miss don't worry about it."

    "My Yuan family's business building is not far in front . I don't know if the immortal friend can give me a look." Yuan Qingyue smiled. Laugh, put his posture extremely low.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head, and said, "No."

    " Daoist friend are selling Fulu! I don't know how many more, I have all of them." Yuan Qingyue said boldly.

    "This is the last batch. After today, I won't come." Bai Yunxi shook his head and said.

    Hearing what Bai Yunxi said, the female sisters around Bai Yunxi were suddenly disappointed.

    "Do you not sell Fulu anymore?" Yuan Qingyue asked.

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "No, I am planning to open a grocery store and put things in the grocery store."

    Yuan Qingyue nodded and said clearly: "So that's it, when the store opens, I must I'll go to join him."

    "You don't have to come to join me!" Ye Fan said with his waist sticking in.

    Seeing that Bai Yunxi's "fellow" came, several female cultivators looked at each other suddenly, and some of them were full of excitement.

    Ye Fan tilted his head, frowned in puzzlement, and said in his heart: When he came here on weekdays, several female sisters looked at him with disgust, and I don’t know what happened today. Those girl looked at his eyes, full of excitement, as if he was very welcome to come, Ye Fan shook his head, can only lament that the woman's mind is really hard to guess.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan and said faintly: "Everything is ready."

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah! Yeah! I bought them all."

    Yuan Qingyue looked at Ye Fan, and his heart flashed. A bit suspicious, Zhou Li said that Ye Fan may be the foundation building senior, Yuan Qingyue looked at Ye Fan with a little caution, but how Yuan Qingyue looked at Ye Fan, did not think that Ye Fan would be the foundation building.

    "Miss Yuan, I'm leaving." Bai Yunxi stood up and said.

    Yuan Qingyue said in embarrassment: "Then let's talk another day."

    Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi and left.

    ...

    "What is that girl doing!" Ye Fan asked cautiously.

    "She wants to buy Fulu, saying it is all inclusive." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan blinked, and said: "All inclusive, not a small tone! Can you buy it?"