chapter 272 Man eating-tree

Ye Fan launched an attack towards the Immortal Swallowing array, and as soon as Ye Fan made a move, an invisible force was taken into the array.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the direction of Ye Fan's disappearance, a little worry flashed in his eyes.

    "Nephew Bai, don't worry, Daoyou Ye is extremely clever and has many means, so nothing will happen." Wan Yue said with relief.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "I know."

    Ye Fan was most afraid of death, and never did anything unsure about it. Even so, Bai Yunxi still had some uncontrollable worries.

    Bai Yunxi waited outside the array, and Wan Yue stayed by Bai Yunxi's side.

    Jin Manshan watched this scene, a little different colors flashed in his eyes.

    "Nephew Gong Shi, look at Fellow Daoist Ye, can you solve this problem?" Jin Manshan asked Gong Huai Transmission.

    Gong Huai nodded and said: "It should be possible."

    Ye Fan was most afraid of death. The president knew nothing about this array. However, Ye Fan seemed to understand the origin of this array. Ye Fan is willing to accept this task, he should be sure.

    "I said, why did Wan Yue suddenly step down as the sect master of the Xuanjian Sect? It turned out to be like this." Jin Manshan said.

    Jin manshan secretly said: Wan Yue's willingness to protect Ye Fan for a hundred years, Wan Yue owes Ye Fan a lot of favor. Wan Yue was the first person to go to Black Rock Valley to find Ye Fan to refine a pill. Could it be that he had refined a heavenly pill at that time, but if it were a heavenly pill, people in the secret realm at that time should be able to find it.

    No matter what, there is an additional yuanying Cultivator around Ye Fan, and Ye Fan's value will need to be re-evaluated. Ye Fan himself is extraordinary in strength. Now that there is an additional yuanying guard, Tianyi sect should have a headache.

    "Alchemist Ye, it's really amazing. He casually got a Yuanying guard, which is more promising than his master." Jin Manshan said.

    Gong Huai nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Ye Fan is a Heavenly Array Mage, but it's a pity that Ye Fan has offended the Tianyi sect. Otherwise, their Array Mage should celebrate. There is another Heavenly Array Mage in the association.

    ...

    Ye Fan was taken into the array by the Immortal Swallowing array.

    As soon as he was caught in a while, Ye Fan saw a sea of ​​spirit grasses, and all kinds of dried year spirit grasses came into Ye Fan's eyes.

    As soon as Ye Fan's soul power turned, the illusion in front of him disappeared.

    Ye Fan curled his lips and said secretly: This illusion is really low-level! The aura in this place is so low, where is it possible to grow so many thousand-year-old spirit grass, it can only deceive fools.

    The illusion that everyone sees in the domain of the cannibal tree is different, and the illusion can reflect the spiritual grass and spiritual material that the Cultivator wants most in his heart.

    Ye Fan's vision is relatively high, and ordinary spirit grasses can't look up to them. Therefore, the illusion has woven countless phantoms of dried year spirit grasses.

    Ao Xiaowan got out of the ghost flag and said, "Come in!"

    "Yes!" Ye Fan responded.

    Ao Xiaowan opened his mouth and took a breath, and the surrounding miasma was emptied all of a sudden.