chapter 300 Sky-high price.

Bluecloud Sect.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said angrily: "You told someone about ten heavenly pill as a betrothal gift."

Ye Fan nodded and said, "There is such a thing!"

"You are a big mouth man" Bai Yunxi said angrily.

Bai Yunxi had already told Xu Mingyang to agree, but as soon as the matter was settled, a rumor spread to the Xu family, saying that Fanye was going to give Ye Qixian ten heavenly pill for makeup to support Ye Qixian in finding a Taoist companion. Everyone had speculations about Ye Qixian's Taoist companion.

Xu Mingyang had already agreed, but hesitated after hearing this rumor.

"I didn't tell anyone! As for the old man Wang and Ding, I don't know how this happened." Ye Fan said helplessly.

Bai Yunxi: "..."

As soon as Ye Jinwen walked in, he saw Ye Fan being trained.

Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Jinwen. Ye Jinwen smiled awkwardly and called out, "Second Sister-in-law!"

"Is the matter clear?" Bai Yunxi asked.

Ye Jinwen nodded and said: "I found it out, it's Elder Ding. He thought that the ten pills were an excuse for his second brother to make alchemy, so he told his disciple, and his disciple was unconscious. and the other disciples said, they all thought the brother was joking, are as a joke in the pass. "

Big brother became the unwanted Junk ten days must be a level of immortality, in order to In exchange for a Taoist companion, no one would think that the second brother was serious.

"Excuse? I'm not happy to make alchemy for him and still make excuses? I'm not happy to make alchemy for him, so I just said directly, old man, you are annoying!" Ye Fan said sullenly.

Bai Yunxi: "..."

Ye Jinwen: "..." The second elder brother didn't deal with Elder Ding very much before, but now-a gentleman takes revenge, it's not too late for a hundred years!

"The news of ten pills was originally just a joke in my Bluecloud sect, but it seems to have been spread out by someone with a heart." Ye Jinwen said.

The Bluecloud Sect is a large sect. There are countless Cultivator in the sect. The low-level Cultivator inevitably mix with some other sect spies. The water is clear and there is no fish. As long as these Cultivator do not cause too much damage to the sect. The upper echelon opened one eye and closed one eye because of the danger of the incident. Ye Jinwen guessed that the news was released deliberately.

After the news spread, many sects laughed at their Bluecloud Sect, and they swelled as soon as they recruited a heavenly alchemist, and they didn't know who they were anymore.

Bai Yunxi frowned, and said, "I have put all the words out, and it would be shameful to reduce the dose. Since it is said that it is ten heavenly pill, it should be ten."

Ye Fan nodded and said: " Just say! Ten heaven-level pill is not a big deal, just make two more furnaces. Before, I refined a furnace of top-grade pill, and I collected twelve heaven-level yuanying pills in one furnace."

Ye Jinwen smiled. "Yes! Ten pills are a bit too much, but my eldest brother is the benchmark in the hearts of the cultivators of the Bluecloud Sect. I must not be too shabby when my elder brother marries a Taoist couple." Using ten heaven-level pills as a betrothal gift, That's so much face!

Bai Yunxi frowned, nodded, and said: "Jinwen, you think it's okay, so let's do it."

"I have a lot of Yuan Ying Pills now. I just made another pot, but this time only Five out of them." Ye Fan said.