chapter 307 Huo Xuan'er's Shock

The Shishi is a library, the library is very large, the floor is full of scattered books.

Ye Jinwen saw that there was a collection of books and couldn't wait to read it, only to find that it was just a few folk scripts, which were of no use at all.

Ye Jinwen threw the book to the side in a desperate manner, "A god cultivator, who actually likes folk
scripts , really can't stand it."

Bai Yunxi took two books casually . The number of people in this world is not known to be several times that of the earth. There are more people, naturally there are more talented people.

Bai Yunxi picked up the book and just turned to a textbook describing gifted men and beautiful ladies. The plot of the textbook was touching and the plot was ups and downs. It dumped a few streets of brain-dead and dog-blood dramas on the earth.

Bai Yunxi secretly said: There is no shortage of talents in the alien world. If this was taken to the earth to make a drama, it might be a big hit.

Ye Fan was very interested in the conversation, and his eyes gleamed: "Is there a double repair? I have a lot of good products for Boss Ye, and I need to add a lot less privately ."

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan who was busy up and down with a black line.

Ye Fan did not refuse to come, and stuffed all kinds of words into the space ring.

Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan and said, "Second brother, what are you doing with so many scripts?"

Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "The cultivator of the gods can live for a long time. I will be promoted to the gods in the future, if I am bored You can take it out and have a look."

Ye Jinwen nodded and said, "It makes sense!"

Ye Fan glanced at Ye Jinwen and said, "Should I share some to you?"

Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "No need. When I'm bored, I just need to practice sword."

Bai Yunxi: "..." Sword idiot!

Ye Jinwen slashed on the Shimen with a sword, and the Shimen was cut with a deep sword mark.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Jinwen and said, "Jinwen, how long can you break this door with your strength!"

Ye Jinwen put his hand on the stone door to test the thickness of the stone door, and his face was a little unpleasant and said, "I'm afraid it will take seven days."

Seven days is not long, but if it takes so long to break each door, It's a bit bad.

After Ye Fan received the books on the ground, he found a array under the books.

Ye Fan looked at the array, a bit of light flashed in his eyes.

"There is actually a array."

"Second brother, what array is this!" Ye Jinwen said.

"I don't know, but it's easy to break it."

Ye Fan took out the Netherworld Sword and stuck it in eyes array.

As soon as the array was broken, Ye Jinwen and the others were teleported into another stone chamber.

As soon as Bai Yunxi entered the stone room, he was attracted by a map above the stone room.

The map is clearly a topographical map of the tomb. The outermost layer of the tomb is a maze. The middle layer has six fan-shaped passages. All six passages can lead to the center of the tomb. The center of the tomb should be the place with the most good things. There is a point on the map. It should be their current location.