chapter 321 Yunxi forming yuanying.

Seven days later, a huge heaven-level array was established.

    As soon as the heaven-level array took shape, a five-colored thundercloud was immediately attracted. After the thundercloud, a huge rainbow rose up, which attracted much discussion among the cultivators.

    "Senior Ye really doesn't make a move, he is a blockbuster when he makes a move!" Mu Linglong admired.

    Constructing a heaven-level array is completely different from repairing a heaven-level array. Mu Linglong looked at the newly-built array and dropped to the five bodies that Ye Fan admired.

    Ye Fan smiled triumphantly, and said, "It's easy to say, easy to talk."

    "Senior Li, I didn't see the wrong person as expected!" Mu Linglong couldn't help but said.

    Ye Fan looked at Mu Linglong, and said in a puzzled way: "Senior Li, what does this have to do with Senior Li!"

    Mu Linglong was taken aback and explained, "Senior Ye recommended by Senior Li! Don't you know? "

    Ye Fan shook his head, and said in a bored tone: "I don't know, why did they ask me to do coolies. It turned out that the guy calculated me."

    Mu Linglong: "..."

    "Last time, Senior Ye, you You have upgraded your array in Sky Sea City, and Senior Li respects you so much. Therefore, this time you are absent, Senior Li recommended you. Fortunately, you are here. Otherwise, after a while, the Sea Beast will be here. This Binhai City is about to fall.”

    Mu Linglong went secretly. Fortunately, there were several mortal kingdoms behind Binhai City. Once Binhai City fell, it would be another catastrophe.

    "Girl, your array spells are good and you have a promising future. Are you interested in joining my Bluecloud Sect?" Ye Fan said.

    Mu Linglong said with some joy: "Thanks to the love from Senior Ye, Linglong is willing to join."

    Mu Linglong comes from a family of arrays. The Cultivator in the family can join the big sect, and the family will not stop them. In addition to being a heavenly array mage, Ye Fan is still heaven-level alchemy, many forces want to get in touch with Ye Fan. Mu Linglong didn't expect that her luck was so good.

    Ding Yuankui came over and just heard Ye Fan's invitation to Mu Linglong to join the Bluecloud Sect. He was a little pleased and secretly said: The second prince is really amazing. With a casual turn, he turned a spirit-level high-level array mage back to the sect, Mu Linglong is just this age. the reputation in the array world is not small, and in the future, it is very likely to become a heaven-level array mage.

    Ye Fan looked at Ding Yuankui who came by and asked, "What's wrong with Old Ding?"

    Ding Yuankui nodded and said, "The news that the sect has just arrived, saying that the sect is starting to snow."

    Ye Fan frowned and said. "It's snowing? How can it snow when it's good? Could it be that Yunxi has begun to form yuanying ?"

   Ding Yuankui nodded, and said: "There is a possibility. The Cultivator who came over said that the spiritual energy within the sect fluctuates abnormally. "

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Oh, then I have to go back quickly."

    Mu Linglong's eyes flashed a little bit of light, and suddenly, she was secretly surprised.

    Mu Linglong secretly said: The born of yuanying? Ye Fan’s Taoist couple is about to form yuanying. Once Bai Yunxi succeeds in form yuanying, then there will be one more Yuan Ying Cultivator in the Bluecloud Sect. When did the Yuan Ying be so easy to born, Ye Jinwen only become yuanying recently, Bluecloud Sect unexpectedly someone is about to become yuanying so soon.