chapter 286 Do You Know Who I Am?

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi walked out of the teleportation array, and the teleportation array was in a secret cave.

The cave was dark and damp, and it exuded an unpleasant smell, which was obviously not used for a long time.

Bai Yunxi felt dizzy and qi and blood churning. "It's really strange. Back then, when I came from the teleportation array on the earth, it was not so uncomfortable."

Ye Fan shrugged and said, "Because the array on the earth have a relatively high level. It's high, it should be the holy formation, this one is also the semi-holy level."

Ye Fan came out of the cave and saw black trees.

Bai Yunxi looked at the big trees in the sky, and said in surprise: "The trees here are actually black, and they are really strange."

"This is an iron knife tree, very hard. It is often used to build palace walls. There is growth here in the twilight forest, and the soil on the side of the twilight forest is very special, with many special spirit grasses growing." Ye Fan said.

"Do you know where this is?" Bai Yunxi asked.

"I know, it's the Muye Forest north of Blue cloud Sect. I didn't expect it to be teleported here." Ye Fan said with some surprise.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Do you know this?"

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, Muye Forest is a trial place for Bluecloud Sect and other sects, and many sects of Jindan Cultivator Will come here to test."

"Have you been here?" Bai Yunxi asked.

Ye Fan shook his head and said, "Of course not. The temperature difference between day and night is very big in this place, and the monsters are fierce. Back then, I was just a mortal corpse and it was impossible to come here."

Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "This way Ah!"

Bai Yunxi turned his spiritual power for a while, and said: "The spiritual power in this place is much richer than the Eastern Continent!"

Ye Fan nodded and said, "Of course."

Ye Fan's soul power is in the jungle. After turning around, he said unexpectedly: "There are a few Cultivator in Bluecloud Sect costumes killing monsters."

Bai Yunxi said with some surprise: "Really?"

Ye Fan nodded, and said: "Yes! Let's take a look."

Ye Fan took Bai Yunxi and fell to the fierce battle. Several Jindan cultivators were uniting. Deal with a monster.

Several Jindan cultivators were headed by a young and handsome Cultivator. The swordsmanship of the leading Cultivator was superb and terrifying. The other Jindan Cultivator were basically not helpful.

Bai Yunxi originally thought that his swordsmanship was good, but only when he saw the swordsmanship of the young Cultivator, he knew what one sword could be.

Ye Fan sat on the tree, smiled, and said, "Is he cool?"

Bai Yunxi glanced at Ye Fan unexpectedly. Ye Fan has a high self-esteem, and ordinary cultivator can't get into Ye Fan eye. Under normal circumstances, Ye Fan rarely praises people. Bai Yunxi didn't expect that Ye Fan would have people who feel cool. Bai Yunxi couldn't help feeling that the sun came out from the west.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "Do you know him?"

Ye Fan nodded and said through the voice: "Yes! My brother."