chapter 366 Fengling Fan(phoenix feather fan)

Since the Golden Wing Red Tiger moved, Ye Qixian hasn't found a suitable opponent for a long time, and every move is a big killer.

When fighting against the Golden Winged Red Tiger, he was suppressed by the Golden Winged Red Tiger. Ye Qixian had to calculate the time to escape, and his strength could not be fully utilized. Against a Cultivator of the same rank, Ye Qixian had no such worries.

A series of murderous sword strokes fell down with thunder haze, and the ground shook the mountains.

Several Cultivator who were fighting against Ye Qixian had ugly faces.

Ye Fan glanced at the Cultivator who were fighting Ye Qixian with some sympathy, and secretly said: These guys are really reckless, and the robbery hit them on their heads. If you want to robbery, you should rob the Shenfeng Sect! Of course, maybe several cultivators of the Shenfeng Sect have already been robbed.

Ye Fan threw out a stack of Talismans and smashed it at several Cultivators.

It has been a long time since a group of cultivators entered the secret realm. Many cultivators carried Talismans when they first came in. However, as time went on, Talismans were gradually used. By now, most of them have been used. The hands are tight, like Ye Fan, a lot of genius Talismans, it is really extravagant.

When a blood ghost cultivator saw that Ye Fan hit seven or eight Talismans, his eyes suddenly filled with jealousy.

When Ye Jinwen saw Ye Fan's Fulu, he suddenly thought of the Fulu on her body.

Fu Lu exploded all of a sudden. Ye Jinwen couldn't help but feel a little turbulent when he heard Fu Lu's explosion. Ye Jinwen secretly said: Second brother is right! Heaven-level Fulu smashed, there is a kind of pride that I am a local tyrant and I am not afraid of someone. The Fulu made by the second brother is really easy to use.

Ye Qixian glanced at Ye Jinwen and Ye Fan, and seemed to be a little angry that the two younger brothers were ineffective, and they were not martial.

Ye Fan released the Xuanlong seal and smashed everywhere.

Ye Fan had fought with the God-level Golden Red Scarlet Tiger many times, and then dealt with a few Yuan Ying cultivators, and it felt like a breeze.

With a "bang", a Cultivator Yuan Ying was hit by Ye Fan's Xuanlong seal and flew upside down.

Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said in his heart: "It's really too slow, how can it be so slow."

Ye Fan felt that the movements of these cultivators were too slow compared to the lightning-fast Golden Winged Red Tiger. It's almost like slow-motion playback.

The yuanying cultivator who was smashed into the air by the Xuanlong's mark just got fat, and was smashed to the ground by Ye Fan. The Cultivator got up for the third time, causing Ye Fan to smash a bunch of Talismans on his head and directly smashed it to death.

A Cultivator Yuan Ying was chopped into two pieces by Ye Qixian, and one Yuan Ying quickly fled out.

Ye Fan released the sky fire, stopped the Yuan Ying, and burned the Yuan Ying to ashes.

Bai Yunxi smiled helplessly, feeling the breath of Yuan Ying around him.

Several cultivators of the Blood Ghost Sect acted arrogantly, and many cultivators in the secret realm have suffered from the losses of these people. After the war began, Bai Yunxi felt that many cultivators were approaching, and there should be many cultivators paying attention to this side. Situation.