chapter 233 Leave the jungle

"Boom." A deafening explosion echoed in the valley, and Dangling Soul Valley was blown out of a deep pit.

    Situ Jiaojiao hovered in the sky, stunned by the power of Fu Lu.

    Although it was far away, the princess's ears were still shocked, and there was a feeling that blood was going to flow out of the seven orifices.

    Situ Jiaojiao glanced at Ye Fan. Seeing Ye Fan's face was full of excitement, she couldn't help but feel a little weird.

    Sheng Zhihao’s eyes glowed, "Very good. The power has been increased by one-tenth, and the spiritual power required to activate has been reduced by one-fifth. If the improvement continues, it can be improved even higher. If more than a dozen cards are activated together, then there may kill Yuan Ying. "

    Ye Fan looked Sheng Zhihao one, said:" Master, launched with a dozen, very spiritual power consumption, soul force, if missed, doomed. "

    "leave enough strength to launch transmission operator Now." Sheng Zhihao said lightly.

    "That's what I said." Ye Fan said. "If you can't beat it, the thirty-six plan is the best plan, and you can only wait for the next time."

    ...

    In the material room, Situ Jiaojiao dealt with the materials a little angrily.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the glum Situ Jiaojiao, and said, "Princess, are you okay."

    "It's okay." Situ Jiaojiao said viciously.

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and secretly said: When Senior Sheng was communicating with Fanye, she couldn't get in at all.

    Some time ago, Senior Sheng was still instructing Fanye. Now, the class has become the old monster and Fanye communicating with each other.

    Fanye's understanding is amazing, as long as he has heard it once, he can understand it, and he can draw inferences from other things.

    There are some old monsters who don’t understand the problem, they will also ask Fanye for advice. The two people often come up with some whimsical ideas. What they say is messy, and they often make her confused. Everyone can understand.

    An experienced old madman met a little madman who had a lot of whimsical ideas. When the two exchanged, they found that there were many common languages, and then they became more and more crazy.

    The old monster caught Ye Fan and studied the talisman together and prepared the materials for the talisman array, which naturally fell on Princess.

    Compared with Ye Fan, Situ Jiaojiao's ability to deal with material struggles was much inferior. The old monster always disliked Situ Jiaojiao's slow speed, and Situ Jiaojiao felt that she was about to be compared by Fan Ye into the quagmire.

    "Friend Dao Xi..."

    Bai Yunxi raised her head and looked at Situ Jiaojiao, and said in a puzzled way: "My princess has something to do?"

    Situ Jiaojiao tilted her head and said: "How did Friends Xi and Fan Dao start? "

    "Oh, he fell in love with me at first sight, stalker!" Bai Yunxi said without thinking.

    Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help frowning, and said, "Really?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes!"

    Bai Yunxi looked at Situ Jiaojiao and shook his head in his heart. A few days ago, Wang ChenXiao just said that Situ Jiaojiao and Ye Fan were close, and Situ Jiaojiao would start to inquire about the process of acquaintance between him and Ye Fan.