chapter 267 Situ Royal Regrets

Situ Jiaojiao chatted with several array mages in the association, and received a summons from Situ Xiong.

    Situ Jiaojiao walked to the inn, and Situ Xiong had already been waiting inside.

    "Master Uncle , you are looking for me!" Situ Jiaojiao asked.

    Situ Xiong nodded and said, "Yes, are you still in contact with Ye Fan?"

    Situ Jiaojiao shook her head, and said, "There is not much contact."

    Situ Xiong sighed with regret and said: " That's really a pity. The ancestor left and learned about Ye Fan and was very angry."

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said puzzledly: "What is your ancestor being angry with!"

   "It's not your aunt yet. Did the ancestor think that the royal family of Situ made a mistake with Ye Fan from the beginning. If you had handed him in when you brought Ye Fan back, this situation would not be the case now." Situ Xiong said It's a pity.

    Situ Xiong smiled bitterly. Back then, Situ Ning attracted people from the Tianyi sect to deal with the "Fan Ye" incident. It was the Situ royal family's acquiescence.

    No matter who was in Situ Ning's position back then, he would probably do that. Who knows, "Fan Ye" turned into Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan is proficient in alchemy, Fulu, and array spells, and his future is limitless. If Situ imperial family tried to protect him back then, Ye Fan should be more or less grateful for the grace of Situ imperial family.

    Shen Manqing was severely injured by Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi in Black Rock Valley. Although the environment of Black Rock Valley was special, Ye Fan might have taken advantage of it. However, the serious injury of Shen Manqing still means that Ye Fan has the qualifications for equal dialogue with Yuan Ying, and there will be more in the future. Which yuanying wants to attack Ye Fan, he must weigh and weigh whether he can beat Ye Fan.

    Situ Jiaojiao frowned, and said, "It's too late to say this."

    Situ Jiaojiao sighed. Aunt Situ Ning's practice back then should have caused a lot of influence on Ye Fan. Although she was Ye Fan's younger sister, but their brothers and sisters are not very emotional. When they were in Cangshan Yunhai, Ye Fan only liked mixing with Bai Yunxi.

    Situ Xiong frowned and said, "With Ye Fan's ability, you can become a heavenly alchemist at any time."

    If Ye Fan really becomes a heavenly alchemist, then the value will be great.

    If the Jindan Cultivator wants to become a yuanying, he will definitely need a pill to help to become yuanying otherwise, of course there will be a chance to get a yuanying, but the chance of getting a Yuanying is almost zero.

    There are many kinds of medicines that can help Yuanying Cultivator enter Yuanying, but even Master Lou will only refine one of the most common Yuanying medicines. Now the Cultivator in the cultivation world want to obtain heaven-level medicines, only There are two ways, one is to seek Alchemist Lou, and the other is to go to the ancient cave mansion to seek opportunities. Alchemist Lou retreats from time to time. When he is not in retreat, there are ten pots of elixir a year, and the competition is fierce.

    The chance of finding a pill from the ancient cave mansion is slim. Sometimes when you find a pill, it is often a waste pill.

    If Ye Fan can refine the pill to help enter the Yuanying in the future, this person will directly affect the situation in the Eastern Continent.

    "The vice president said that Ye Fan is a Heavenly Array Mage." Situ Jiaojiao said.

    Situ Xiong sighed and said, "You senior brother is really amazing!"