chapter 302 Muti-treasure Bracelet.

Bluecloud Sect.

    Bai Yunxi leaned against the window, looking at the sky outside.

    Ao Xiaowan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said, "Are you bored? Ye Fan has proposed marriage, why don't you follow along!"

    Bai Yunxi frowned, and said: "There are so many people going, There is no need to follow to join in the fun." There are enough rumors about the love triangle between Fanye, Xu Mingyang, and Ye Qixian, so he doesn't need to follow to add fuel to the fire.

    Ao Xiaowan nodded, and said, "Yes, it smells stinky when there are too many people."

    A woman in a green robes fell in front of the window.

    As soon as the woman fell to the ground, she kept staring at Bai Yunxi, her eyes bursting with light.

    The woman was awe-inspiring, and Ao Xiaowan was uncomfortable being suppressed.

    "It's a yuanying cultivator! The momentum is not weak, and it doesn't seem to be an easy character. This woman is narrowing her eyes when she sees you, so she shouldn't have to take advantage of Ye Fan's absence." Ao Xiaowan was shocked.

    A bit of tension flashed in Bai Yunxi's heart, and after a while, he felt that Ao Xiaowan was overly nervous.

    The door was pushed open, and the woman walked into the room carelessly and looked around, not being polite at all.

    "I have seen seniors." Bai Yunxi bowed to the woman.

    "You don't need to be polite!" The woman grabbed Bai Yunxi's hand, touched it, and said with satisfaction: "Your name is Yunxi, it's really good-looking."

    Bai Yunxi pulled back his hand uncomfortably, reluctantly. he smiled and said, "Senior has been rewarded."

    The woman let go of her hand indifferently, took off her bracelet, and put it on Bai Yunxi's hand.

    "When I first met you, I didn’t have anything to give. This is a multi-treasure bracelet. After following me for many years, it can store aura for Supplement." The woman said.

    Hearing the woman's words, Bai Yunxi felt surprised and suspicious again. When confronting others, if his spiritual power is exhausted, it is very dangerous. This magic weapon is equivalent to a heaven-level replenishing pill that can be used repeatedly.

    "Senior, this is too expensive." Bai Yunxi said.

    "Why?" Jiang Hanzhu shook her head, and said, "I know you have worked hard. This is just a trivial thing, it should be, it should be."

    Bai Yunxi hesitated for a moment, and said: "Senior, no merit is not allowed!"

    "You are too far-sighted, you don't know who I am, I am Ye Qixian's mother."

    Bai Yunxi: "Ah!" Ye Qixian's mother, that is also Ye Fan's mother, blame Ye Fan , this guy's mother It's also scary!

    Bai Yunxi has been thinking about what it would be like to meet Ye Fan’s mother. Every time I think about it, I feel a little nervous. After coming to Bluecloud Sect, he learned that Ye Fan’s parents are in retreat, and Bai Yunxi secretly relaxes. With a breath, Bai Yunxi couldn't help feeling a little nervous when he saw Ye Fan's mother suddenly.

    "Sen..."

    Jiang Hanzhu smiled and said, "No Senior, just call me mother."

    Bai Yunxi smiled awkwardly. The word "Mother" turned around in his mouth, but still couldn't say it.