chapter 351 News from Middle continent.

"Alchemist Ye is a little certain to become the sect master of the Immortal Pill Gate!" Yuan Yin Tao asked curiously.

Every few decades in the middle Continent and Southern Continent, there will be a fleet led by a holy-class ship coming over. The Cultivator in the Southern Continent who want to go to the Central Continent can leave by this ship besides searching for the ancient teleportation array. Pay a boat fare and you can follow along.

The cross-continent ship fee will be more expensive, but it is much cheaper than launching the teleportation array.

The holy-class ships are of high level and have fixed routes. The routes along the way are well arranged, and the danger is not too great.

If the Cultivator Yuan Ying wants to cross the endless sea by himself, it is easy to get lost in the sea. It takes two to three hundred years, and may not reach the middle mainland. The speed of the holy-class ship is very fast. If it goes smoothly, it will take Twenty or thirty years to reach the Central Continent.

Ye Fan sighed and said indignantly, "This is hard to say. The current disciples of the Immortal Pill Gate have forgotten their ancestors, and they don't even care about the ancestor's legacy. They want to disobey each other. I want to be the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate. I'm afraid it will be a little troublesome. !"

"I heard that the current Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate is a Holy Alchemist! If Alchemist Ye wants to be the Sect Master of the Immortal Pill Gate, I am afraid it will be a little difficult." Yuan Yin Tao looked at Ye Fan with a little sympathy.

Ye Fan waved his hand and said: "Difficulties are used to overcome, things that are not difficult at all, and there is no sense of accomplishment in doing them. As for the Holy Alchemist, that is nothing remarkable. In a hundred years, I can become a holy alchemist too."

Yuan Yin Tao said with surprise: "Ye alchemy master is really confident!"

There hasn't been a holy alchemist in the Southern Continent for tens of thousands of years. Holy Grade-level herbs are rare. He hasn't heard of holy-level spirit herbs for a long time. However, it is said that the middle Continent is full of spiritual energy, there are many blessed places in the world, and holy spirit grass can be found in many places.

Ye Fan glanced at Yuan Yintao and said, "Stop talking about this, let's talk about business."

Yuan Yintao smiled and said: "Alright, get back to business." Ye Fan and Yuan Yintao talked for a long time. Only then settled the matter.

Ye Jinwen couldn't help being a little happy when he saw Ye Fan's return. "Second brother, are you back? Is the matter settled?"

Ye Fan nodded and said, "It's almost done. I spent three heavenly pills. There is also the map of the Flying Immortal Talisman, in exchange for the seven-day treatment in the Talisman Association library. The things over there can't be copied and can only be viewed."

"Oh, that's cheaper, and you can make a lot of money ." Ye Jinwen said.

Although the heaven-level pill is precious, for the second brother, it only takes a little time to refine it. Many heaven-level pill are only effective when they are taken for the first time.

Seven days is far from enough for others, but for Ye Fan, it is more than enough. The second brother never forgets, as long as he reads all the information once, he can always write it down clearly.

However, it is very strange that the second brother is clearly not forgetting, but he is a top-level face blind, and people who have seen him don't remember very much. He always feels that most people are unpopular faces.