chapter 296 The so call courtesy first

Galaxy Sword School.

    "Ms. Danlin pavilion is so complacent, Ye Qixian actually refused, I don't know what he was thinking." Zhao An, the elder of the Yuan Ying of the Galaxy Sword Sect, shook his head speechlessly.

    "Ye Qixian always doesn't like to make mistakes, but he loves his brother." Li Qinzhong said.

    "Lin Mengqi is also stupid, thinking that Ye Qixian would lower his head if she held the pill. You know, Ye Jinwen, like his brother, is a lunatic. If there is no pill, Ye Jinwen should also try to get yuanying without pill instead of letting Ye Qixian join the Dalin pavilion." Zhao An said.

    "What is the origin of that Fanye, have you checked it out?" Zhao An asked.

    Li Qinzhong shook his head, and said, "Fan Ye is a mysterious person. He seems to have suddenly appeared in Muye Forest."

    "It doesn't look like a simple character if he can use the Heaven-level Pills.  It looks like a spy who had been put into the Blue Cloud Sect in the big sect. However, in order to install a spy, it would be too generous to use two heavenly pill as a stepping stone." Zhao An said.

    "If Fanye can gain the trust of the Ye family brothers because of this, and still leave Danlin Pavilion, it won't be a loss!" Li Qinzhong said.

    Zhao An nodded, and said, "This is true, but with the pill in hand, it is estimated that Ye Jinwen will succeed in become yuanying soon." Once Ye Jinwen succeeds in birthing, Bluecloud Sect will add another fierce general.

    ...

    Pill valley.

    Several alchemists gathered together to chat.

    "Ye Qixian,he actually rejected Lin Mengqi."

    "Ye Qixian has always been accustomed to his own way. It is not surprising that he rejected Lin Mengqi ."

    "Ye Jinwen has a pill, and Ye Qixian naturally doesn't have to give Danlin Pavilion face."

    " Ye Jinwen does n't need it anymore. , Others in the Bluecloud Sect want to advance to the Yuanying, they will always use it. Ye Qixian offended our Pill valley and Danlin Pavilion. I don’t know who else would dare to sell him the pill."

    "Nevertheless, the Bluecloud Sect has a Ye Qixian already powerful enough, and one more Ye Jinwen is even more terrifying."

    "I didn't expect that Ye Qixian's facial paralyzed face actually liked men, but the person who liked him for the first time actually didn't like him."

    "Ye Qixian thought it would be generous than me ah! I thought the Fan Ye promised him, he would cut that Fan Ye dead yet. "

     "before he told Fan Ye a played thing, maybe because of the angry
... "

     ...

    Ye Fan held his face and sat at the window full of depression.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "What's wrong, are you in a bad mood?"

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi and said, "Those guys said that I was not good, and said that big brother likes me. Said that my eldest brother didn’t know what he saw." 

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    Ye Qixian has a facial paralyzed face, but the male god in the eyes of many cultivators of the Bluecloud Sect. Ye Fan inexplicably gave Ye Qixian the cabbage and dared to dislike the cabbage. No wonder the Cultivator in the sect can't stand it anymore!