chapter 257 Gong Huai's Invitation

Ye Fan followed Gong Huai to the secret realm, and there were already several Jindan cultivators waiting outside the secret.

Ye Fan swept around and found that the cultivation bases of several Jindan cultivators were not low, and there were two Jindan peaks.

"Friend Dao Gong, you brought two people here!" Luo Feiqiao glanced at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, and said unhappy.

Bai Yunxi frowned when he saw that Luo Feiqiao's face was not so good, and the faces of the other cultivators were also not so good.

Gong Huai smiled indifferently, and said calmly, "This is the new elder of my array mage association, Wu Sihan, the buddhist fellow is young, and he is a Cultivator in the early stage of Jindan, this is the brother of fellow wu . Is also a young cultivator in the early stage Jindan."

Hearing Gong Huai's words, the expressions of several cultivators suddenly eased.

Bai Yunxi raised his eyebrows and secretly said: The secret realm is in front of him. If there is one more person, one more person will share a piece of the pie. These Jindan cultivators approximately agreed to Gong Huai with one more person, but Gong Huai took him and Ye Fan two people. However, Gong Huai said that the two of them were in the early stage of Jin Dan, and the expressions of several Cultivator eased.

Generally speaking, the combined strength of the two cultivators at the early stage of the Jindan is not as good as that of the later stage of the Jindan. Gong Huai was also worried that Sun Zuqing would repudiate his guests. He invited Ye Fan this time to break the array, but did not invite the chairman.

Of course, the strength of the two Jindan in the early stage was not as good as that of the Jindan in the later stage. This is just a general situation. If these people knew Ye Fan's true identity, they would probably not be so relieved.

Luo Feiqiao nodded, smiled, and said, "It turns out that this is the newly promoted elder Wu from the Array Mage Association! The name of the elder Wu, we are like everybody! This time we break through the Array is all based on the Wu Daoists and Gong Daoists."

Ye Fan asked curiously: "Am I very famous now?"

Luo Feiqiao nodded, and said: "Friends Daoist Wu, now very famous."

The matter of Array Forest being stolen is making trouble. There was a lot of rumors, and then Array Mage Association later wanted to cover up for "Wu Sihan", but the matter had spread all over long ago, and it was of no use to cover up.

Song Lanxin smiled, and said: "Of course you are famous in the Cultivation world. It is said that there are two great masters in the cultivation world, one is Ye Fan, and the other is you. It is said that both of them are top-notch Talented."

Gong Huai glanced at Song Lanxin, and said to his heart: Song Lanxin's words are really nice. The outside world doesn't say that. The general rumors say that. There are two wonderful things in the cultivation world, one is Ye Fan, the other is Wu Sihan, and two. People are the top scum that can't be produced for ten thousand years. However, these two scums are both talented people. It is really unfair.

Ye Fan frowned and said: "That's what the outside world said! I am really flattered."

Song Lanxin looked at Ye Fan's expression, smiled, and said nothing.

Luo Feiqiao looked at Gong Huai and Ye Fan, and said: "Two Taoists, before breaking the secret, let's talk about the distribution plan of some treasures in the secret."

Ye Fan pulled Bai Yunxi over and said , "He is me. Let's just count the one we brought here."

Ye Fan received Bai Yunxi's voice transmission. Although he was a little unwilling, he still followed Bai Yunxi's words.