chapter 293 Fertilizer does not flow to outsiders' fields

Ye Fan lay in the cave, his eyes widened dullly, and Ye Qixian stood apologetically next to him.

    "Second brother, I'm sorry."

    Ye Fan snorted softly, turning his face away.

    When the sword qi exploded, all three of them were shocked. Ye Fan's luck was a bit worse than Ye Jinwen's, and the sword qi shock was heavier.

    In fact, among the three, Ye Qixian was the one who received the greatest sword qi impact. However, Ye Qixian was a yuanying, and even if his cultivation level suppress to the Jindan, his physique was still Yuanying level, and the injury was much lighter than Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan said aggrieved: "Eldest brother and third brother are all bastards. I knew that I won't be back, I won't be back! When I get better, I will leave, and I will ignore you."

    Ye Jinwen smiled embarrassedly. Laughed and said: "Second brother, eldest brother is going to beat you, I am on your side and I am also injured, look at me..."

    "You are on my side, you say you are my old man, I have to call you Dad! I will tell him when he leaves the customs." Ye Fan exclaimed unhappy.

     Ye Jinwen smiled wryly, and twisted : "Second brother, can we just talk about this kind of thing? Why do we have to tell my father, how busy he is!"

    Ye Qixian glanced at Ye Jinwen. Secretly said: Ye Jinwen, this bastard, knows Ye Fan's identity, and doesn't know if he knows himself, he knows that he jumped off the stage to help Ye Fan deal with himself together, how embarrassing he is now!

    "Don't think I don't know, you treat me as a spy!" Ye Fan said to Ye Jinwen dullly.

    Ye Qixian looked at Ye Jinwen and said indignantly: "Jinwen, when your second brother was in the tavern, he also gave you a black wine worth a top-quality spirit stone. He didn't ask you to pay for the spirit stone. How can you take it? People are regarded as spies, you are gratitude and revenge! You are wrong in this way, do you know?"

    Ye Jinwen: "..." He is at least right to find his second brother to go shopping! The eldest brother slapped the second elder brother on the bed, and he still had a face to blame him!

    Ye Jinwen smiled awkwardly, and said, "Second brother, you think too much! Why would I think you are a spy? I have never thought of it that way." He had thought that his second brother's behavior was strange, like an idiot.

    "Big Brother Xu didn't come to see me!" Ye Fan said dullly.

    Ye Qixian frowned, and said somewhat disappointed: "He went back to Xu's house."

    Ye Fan snorted softly, and said, "Big Brother is too frustrated, so Brother Xu has moved away from his love!"

    Ye Jinwen was full of curiosity. He said: "Second brother, you said that Big Brother Xu has transferred and stopped falling in love, but who has he transferred and stopped falling in love with?"

    Ye Fan frowned, and said: "He didn't say, but you have a lot of hope, and Brother Xu likes it. The tall, cold, and Meng Sao sword cultivator, I think you are almost in line, the fat water does not flow into the field of outsiders, the eldest brother is not good, you can also go! I like the big brother Xu, I am happy that any of you married back."

    Ye Fan stretched out his hand, patted Ye Jinwen's shoulder, and said, "You have to work hard!"

    Ye Jinwen: "..." This kind of joke can't be ridiculed! Second brother, are you really taking revenge?