chapter 207 Eye-catching harvest

"Miss, Ye Fan opened a pill shop in spirit Medicine Valley." Qingli said to Mu Xue.

    During the period from Mu Xue to the secret realm, she had been searching for the flame of life, but unfortunately, there was no progress.

    "Miss, what exactly does this fellow Ye Fan think about, living in the bamboo forest for a while, and going to the Spirit Medicine Valley, is that the fellow is not interested in the flame of life at all!" Qingli asked road.

    Mu Xue shook her head and said without hesitation: "Impossible!"

    In Mu Xue's opinion, since Ye Fan chose Mu Xinyan, he must be interested in the Flame of Life, but Ye Fan's delay in action made Mu Xue involuntarily has suspect.

    "Miss, that guy opened a pill shop in Spirit Medicine Valley, and he refines some pill every day, won't he be exhausted?" Qingli asked in a puzzled way.

    Mu Xue secretly said: If Ye Fan understands the spirit power pill formula of the pill pagoda, he can use his spirit power to refine the pill. In that case, as long as Ye Fan's soul power is strong enough, there will be no consumption. It's nothing.

    Mu Xue shook her head and said, "I don't know."

    "That guy, it seems to have made a lot of money. If you also open a pill shop here, you will definitely make a lot of money. There are still a lot of elixir in this secret realm." Qingli said.

    Mu Xue shook her head and said: "We don't have time."

    She really opened a pill shop, and Ye Fan wouldn't be as good as Ye Fan. Her alchemy efficiency was not as good as Ye Fan's, and her alchemy success rate was not as good as Ye Fan's. She can manage as well as Ye Fan, and I am afraid that she will be robbed. Ye Fan has contracted five puppets, and the combat power has surpassed her, and the opponent seems to be proficient in array.

    Qingli frowned, and secretly said that it was a pity that they had been looking for strange fires during this period of time, and they had no time to break the ban on spiritual grass. After being here for so long, there was no big gain.

    "Miss, don't you mean to be promoted to JinDan?" Qingli asked.

    Mu Xue shook her head and said, "I'm afraid I won't be able to advance to the Jindan. This world is a forbidden space and cannot attract thunder."

    Jindan cultivators need to induce heavenly thunder to temper their bodies in order to form a Jindan. There is no thunder calamity in this place, so naturally there is no way to form a Jindan.

    Mu Xue frowned. Before coming to the Tianmu Secret Realm, Mu Xue had investigated a lot, but after coming in, Mu Xue realized that she knew too little. There are many amazing and brilliant Outland Cultivators, these Outland Cultivators. They simply look down on these "indigenous people", and have a very casual attitude towards them.

    Many cultivators she knew were killed. Mu Xue used to find it strange why the survival rate of the Tianmu Secret Realm in the past was so low. After seeing those people from outside, Mu Xue knew the reason. The news of the cultivators from outside should be. It was blocked deliberately.

    "Miss, if we can't consolidate the Jindan, then we can't have the advantage." Qingli said.

    Mu Xue smiled coldly, and said: "Actually, it should be a good thing to say that you can't build a Jindan."

    There are many cultivators in the outer domain who build the peak of the foundation. It won't be her.

    Qingli looked at Mu Xue and couldn't help but feel a little inexplicable.