chapter 348 Fulu master exchange meeting.

Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi rode to Fu city where the Talisman Association is located in the spacecraft.

    Many cultivator gathered in Fu city. As soon as the spacecraft approached Fu city, Bai Yunxi felt a strong breath of Yuanying cultivators in Fu city.

    "There seems to be a lot of Yuanying cultivators in Fu city, are these people masters of talisman?" Bai Yunxi said in confusion.

    Ye Jinwen shook his head and said, "No, some of these people may want to recruit talisman masters, and some may be lovers of talisman."

    Bai Yunxi said with some enlightenment: "That's it!"

    Many Yuan Ying Cultivators After enter the yuanying the cultivation base will not grow.

    Under such circumstances, many Yuanying cultivators would choose a technique to study, in order to gain a little spiritual stone income, and pass the time by the way.

    Some Yuanying cultivators study alchemy, some research symbols, some refining tools...

    Some Yuanying cultivators can make great achievements in art, some are not, and some Yuanying cultivators have limited talents, and I like to climb into the sky in one step, and often make big bangs.

    However, most of the Yuan Ying Cultivators have a long life span and have enough time. As long as they are not too bad, they can still research some things. Of course, there are also those who can't support the wall with mud, and waste a lot of resources. No achievement.

    Ye Fan and the others got off the spaceship and found a place to live in Fu city.

    As soon as Ye Fan arrived, the Talisman Association got the news, and soon the Talisman Association sent an invitation to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan looked at the invitation in his hand and said, "The Talisman Association will have a banquet in a few days, and invite me to go together."

    Ye Jinwen nodded, and said, "That's fine, you can go out and see more. Know some people." Ye Jinwen secretly said: The second brother is actually quite a housewife, and he doesn't know many people.

    ...

    A few days later, Ye Fan attended the banquet held by the Talisman Association as scheduled.

    Knowing that you can eat and drink for free at the banquet, Ye Fan arrived very early.

    Ye Fan was gnawing on a plate of spirit fruit, and cultivators came over to talk with Ye Fan from time to time.

    Bai Yunxi stood beside Ye Fan, looking around with interest.

    Several cultivators of the Wanmo Sect broke into the realization of Bai Yunxi, Meng He saw Bai Yunxi, not knowing whether he was ashamed or annoyed, and avoided Bai Yunxi's sight.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi, and said with some confusion: "Yunxi, the old man looks weird, have you had a holiday with him?"

    Bai Yunxi shook his head and said, "It's not a big holiday." Before, He and Ye Jinwen snatched Lou Yuehua from the Wanmo Sect.  Later, the identity of Alchemist Lou Yuehua was exposed. It is only strange that Meng He looked so good when he saw him.

    A Cultivator who looked like a thirteen or fourteen-year-old boy walked in. The Cultivator's face was round, looking a little childish, harmless to humans and animals. I don't know why, as soon as the boy came in, several Cultivator in the hall walked around the boy. The expressions of several female sisters changed drastically.