chapter 228 Ye Fan's Map

Situ Jiaojiao took the grinder that Ye Fan handed over, and smashed the red copper sand with a grinder.

    Situ Jiaojiao has never used copper sand less, but all the copper sand she comes into contact with has already been processed. You are a spirit-level rune master, her time is very precious. There are a bunch of rune master apprentices in the Rune Master Association. This kind of material processing work is naturally out of her turn.

    "Why is this thing so hard!" Situ Jiaojiao said uncomfortably.

    "That's why we have to grind slowly! To grind into powder, the predecessor’s requirements are very high, it is not up to the standard, he has to beat people, and the material handling is not that simple. It’s not about Talisman. He will definitely handle the materials." Ye Fan sighed, obviously he didn't like the lame handling of Princess Princess.

    Situ Jiaojiao bit her lip and glared at Ye Fan unwillingly.

    Situ Jiaojiao rubbed it for a while, but the red copper sand remained the same, and many coarse grains sank to the bottom.

    Ye Fan glanced at Situ Jiaojiao, and said, "Your speed is too slow. If you keep at this speed, you will be scolded by your seniors."

    Situ Jiaojiao said unhappyly: "This thing is difficult to handle! You! Did you pick a difficult one for me? Deliberately embarrass me!"

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "How can it be? That's easy, let go."

    Situ Jiaojiao put down the pestle , Ye Fan held the pestle for a while before pulverizing the copper sand into powder.

    Situ Jiaojiao felt a burst of spiritual power evenly falling on the copper sand, and the copper sand was crushed.

    "Look, it's not that I'm embarrassing you, it's that you are not good enough!" Ye Fan said.

    Situ Jiaojiao said displeasedly: "I just don't have experience, this kind of low-end work, I would never have my turn to do it."

    Ye Fan snorted softly, and said: "Yes! This kind of low-end work is not suitable for me.You, you should go to study the Fuzhen."

    ...

    Situ Jiaojiao came for a while, and Wang Chenxiao also came.

    "His Royal Highness, you are here! It makes me easy to find." Wang Chenxiao walked in and smiled.

    Situ Jiaojiao glanced at Wang Chenxiao impatiently, and said coldly, "You don't study Fulu, you stare at me all day."

    Situ Jiaojiao has a high-sightedness, and she is very dissatisfied with Wang Chenxiao's half-hearted Fulu. Eyes, after arriving here, Wang Chenxiao often showed courtesy to Situ Jiaojiao, making Situ Jiaojiao very impatient.

    Situ Jiaojiao is very popular. Her arrogant and savage temperament did not stop the Cultivator from showing their enthusiasm for her. Many talented Cultivator are used to being so savage and arrogant, Situ Jiaojiao. The more unreasonable, the more it can arouse some Cultivator desire to conquer.

    Living in this place made Wang Chenxiao very uncomfortable, but Wang Chenxiao also secretly rejoiced that Situ Jiaojiao's other suitors were not there. For a long time, Situ Jiaojiao had to accept him sooner or later, as for Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi. , Wang Chenxiao automatically ignored it.

    What Wang Chenxiao did not expect was that under such circumstances, Situ Jiaojiao would not be willing to accept him, and would rather mix with two uninfluenced casual cultivators than to be with him. Wang Chenxiao suffered a lot Blow.