chapter 337 Little Yuanying

The cave where Ye Fan crossed the robbery had been chopped into pieces, and Ye Fan changed to live in other cave.

    Ye Fan closed his eyes and sat cross-legged in the cave mansion to meditate.

    The previous thunder tribulation had a lot of impact on Ye Fan. Ye Fan's physique had undergone earth-shaking changes under the tempering of this thunder tribulation. The thunder tribulation also left Ye Fan a lot of dark injuries, because The hidden injury was serious, and Ye Fan had to cultivate for a while.

    A little Yuan Ying stood on top of Ye Fan's head.

   Little Yuanying looked white and fat, with a face very similar to Ye Fan.

    Yuan Ying Thunder Tribulation has a certain effect of reshaping himself. After Yuan Ying Thunder Tribulation, Ye Fan's appearance gradually moved closer to the previous life.

    Bai Yunxi looked at little Yuanying with some curiosity. Little Yuanying didn't wear any clothes, and he thrust his waist carelessly, looking at Bai Yunxi with bright eyes.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the little Yuanying and secretly said: Although the little Yuanying is not tall, he has the same arrogance as Ye Fan's body, which seems to be a bit awkward.

    Bai Yunxi's Yuan Ying jumped out, and Ye Fan's Yuan Ying jumped over with excitement when he saw Bai Yunxi's Yuan Ying, and threw Bai Yunxi's Yuan Ying onto one of the mats.

    Bai Yunxi’s Yuan Ying was pressed under Ye Fan’s Yuan Ying. Bai Yunxi and Yuan Ying were one body. Yuan Ying’s feelings immediately affected Bai Yunxi. Bai Yunxi felt that Yuan Ying was pressed by a brute force and lifted his hands. Can't help but blush.

    Bai Yunxi thought itchingly: Ye Fan’s Yuan Ying likes to play gangsters just like Ye Fan. Ye Fan is so hurt that he can’t move. Ye Fan’s Yuan Ying is alive and well. It's really the Yuanying made by Ye Fan.

    Bai Yunxi took back Yuan Ying, Ye Fan's Yuan Ying saw that Yunxi's Yuan Ying had disappeared, and looked up at Bai Yunxi with a gloomy look.

    Bai Yunxi grabbed Ye Fan's Yuan Ying in his hand and flicked the key parts. The little Yuan Ying flushed immediately and covered his lower body.

    Little Yuanying broke free from Bai Yunxi's hands, and hurriedly jumped onto Ye Fan's body, and sank on top of Ye Fan's head.

    Ye Fan slowly opened his eyes and looked at Bai Yunxi full of resentment.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and asked: "Are you okay?"

    Ye Fan puffed his cheeks dullly, and said, "Yunxi really hates it."

    Bai Yunxi snorted softly and said, "Who told you to take it first? The hooligan came..." Ye Fan didn't care if he was not serious, and the Yuanying he formed was not serious too.

    "This is not called a gangster, I can't help it!" Ye Fan said solemnly.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan, this guy, has a set of misunderstandings.

    "How is your injury!" Bai Yunxi frowned. Thunder Tribulation had just finished the smash, Ye Fan was covered in blood, looked like a blood man, and almost frightened Bai Yunxi.

    Ye Fan looked at Bai Yunxi's expression and said, "It's getting better." Although the injury was serious this time, the benefits of Thunder Tribulation were obvious. After this Thunder Tribulation, his physique had undergone tremendous changes.

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "This old man is really blind. A good person like me can actually chop like this." Fortunately, he has been spending a lot of energy on body refining, otherwise he might not be able to handle it. , However, looking at the momentum of the thunder robbery this time, he couldn't relax in the slightest after refining his body.