chapter 369 Out of the secret realm.

More than ten years later.

    There are many Cultivator and others in the desert wilderness.

    The cultivator can use the Ancient Immortal Token to teleport around the Southern Continent, but when it is teleported out, it will most likely be teleported to the Heavenly Desert Wilderness.

    "Elder Wang, there are many foreign Cultivator here!" Mu Linglong said to Wang Zuan with some anxiety.

    Wang Zuan frowned and said, "Let’s go, let’s find a place to live."

    In the Southern Continent in recent years, a middle Continent fleet has arrived. Most of the Cultivator in the fleet belonged to the QingXu sect in the middle mainland Power.

    After the people of this force arrived, they opened shops in the desert and bought some local specialties from the southern continent.

    Many forces in the middle Continent have done things like buying supplies in the Southern Continent, but it’s nothing. However, the Qingxu Sect was so aggressive that it even sent a God-level ancestor to sit here, which is confusing.

    Wang Zuan looked at the array above the desert wilderness, and a bit of disgust flashed in his heart.

    After the cultivator of God transformation of the middle Continent came over, he set up a blockade array on the desert plains, saying that it was to protect the safety of the shops.

    However, to protect the safety of the firm, where such a big array was used, Wang Zuan wondered, this force is interested in things in the ancient immortal realm, and wants to force the Cultivator who come out of the secret realm to Sell thing. A cultivator of the gods transformation ran to the Southern Continent, and there is always no reason for it.

    Wang Zuan estimated Qingxu Sect’s plan, the Sect Master of Shenfeng Sect was also clear, but the old monster of Shenfeng Sect was inferior to the one who came from Qingxu Sect, so he didn’t say anything and hid in the sect. When the tortoise shrank his head, he still said that he was retreating to the outside world.

    Mu Linglong frowned and said, "Elder Wang, Elder Ye and the others are okay ?"

    Wang Zuan smiled and said, "The soul lights in the sect are all on, it's okay."

    Mu Linglong breathed a sigh of relief and said, "That's good." According to Mu Linglong's knowledge, many cultivators have had trouble in the secret realm, and many sects have Yuan Ying elders who have fallen.

    ...

    The clear sky was suddenly dark, with no stars and no moons.

    The sudden change made the Cultivator below feel a little frightened.

    Fearing accidents, Wang Zuan took Mu Linglong and hid away. A huge aperture appeared in the sky, and a Cultivator walked out of the aperture.

    Mu Linglong said a little excitedly: "Elder Wang, Elder Ye and the others have been teleported out."

    Wang Zuan nodded and said: "Yes!"

    The Cultivator who were teleported out gathered on the wasteland, and Ye Fan looked around. After a while, he said: "I'm back!"

    Feeling the light aura around him, Ye Fan couldn't help frowning. It's hard to change from frugal to extravagant, from extravagant to frugal! I didn't think it was in the secret world before, but now that it came out, Ye Fan suddenly felt that the secret realm was better.

    "Let's go back to the sect quickly." Ye Jinwen said.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said: "Okay!"