chapter 288 Drunk

"The river flows eastward! The stars in the sky can join the Big Dipper! Let's go! If you have and I have everything! Wow! When the road sees unevenness, I will make a move. Wow, rush into Jiuzhou!" Ye Fan danced and sang as he walked.

    Ao Xiaowan lay on Bai Yunxi's shoulders, showing a look of lovelessness! "Ye Fan is so courageous! It's so terrible to sing and dare to sing so loudly. It's so terrible that makes people want to die."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "I admit that it's all caused by the moon, that kind of moonlight.Too beautiful, you are too gentle..." Although it is not tuned at all, Ye Fan's singing is incredibly engaged.

    The two Cultivator stopped in front of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    "Oh, oh, Ye Fan's singing is too ugly, and it attracts people who see uneven roads." Ao Xiaowan said in distress.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi frowned when he looked at the two people blocking the way. The two cultivators had also been drinking in the tavern before. As soon as the two came out, the two followed.

    Bai Yunxi estimated that what Ye Fan had brought out in the tavern leaked out, and attracted the two of them.

    Bai Yunxi looked at the two cultivators in front of him and asked nonchalantly: "What do you two want to do?" The cultivation of the two cultivators was in the Jindan, and Bai Yunxi didn't care too much.

    "Friends, you are so rich, borrow a few top-quality spiritual stones and flowers." The two Cultivator looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi with bad intentions.

    "One, two, three, four... Wife, you seem to have two."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Seeing Ye Fan's drunken confusion, Bai Yunxi seemed to be unable to count on it, so Ye Fan stood behind him.

    Bai Yunxi raised his sword out of its sheath and coldly yelled: "Get off."

    "What an arrogant kid, go!" A black-clothed Cultivator lowered his face.

    An icy sword aura rushed into the sky, and Bai Yunxi's sword attacked the two of them.

    The overwhelming sword intent, gushing out.

    After Bai Yunxi's spirit sword has been upgraded, its power is not the same as before.

    As soon as the three of them fought, the two cultivators who were finding fault immediately fell into the underdog.

    Seeing Ye Fan's drunken confusion, Bai Yunxi actually had a bit of anger in his heart. This anger couldn't vent to Ye Fan who was like a drunk. The two guys who hit the net became Bai Yunxi's punching bag.

    A black-clothed Cultivator had an arm cut off by Bai Yunxi, and the two of them slipped away, seeing that the situation was not good.

    The Taotie ghost looked at Ye Fan and said, "This drunkard obviously doesn't have much to drink. As a result, he actually drank like this."

    "You will love you when you die. If you are not incisive and unhappy, the feelings are deep. Only in this way is enough to confess. "

    The Taotie ghost looked at Ye Fan who was yelling at the ghost, rolled his eyes, and said: "Young Master Bai, you really should change to a smarter husband." Bai Yunxi covered with black lines and secretly said: On the earth. At that time, he should ban Cai Zhenjun from taking Ye Fan to KTV. There are endless troubles, and it really makes people want to die.