chapter 198 Baiyanju

Alchemy masters gathered on the Alchemy side. Alchemy apprentices wearing alchemist robes could be seen everywhere on the street.

    As soon as Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi arrived in pill capital, they found the Baiyanju that Liu Chengfeng said.

    One by one, the transparent crystal boxes were placed in the hall of Baiyanju. In the middle of each crystal box, a beam of flame was burning, and the color of the flame was different.

    Bai Yunxi saw a flame like a tiger. The flame tiger opened his mouth and looked hideous.

    "This flame seems to be very powerful!" Bai Yunxi said.

    "You are wrong. This is a beast fire. The fire is generally divided into three categories: sky fire, ground fire, and beast fire. This is beast fire, which is separated from the body of the beast. It is easy to absorb, and after absorbing, the growth space will be worse than the ground fire, not to mention the sky fire."

    Ye Fan released a little pressure, and the flame in the crystal box shrank into a ball. The majestic tiger suddenly turned into a kitten.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and gave a light "Huh".

    "This guest, please don't intimidate the flames in our shop." A female nun walked out. The female nun's appearance was very outstanding, and she was a little noble.

    Bai Yunxi said apologetically: "Sorry, we just came here and don't understand the rules."

    Mu Xue smiled and said, "It doesn't matter, what kind of fire you two want, the fire of our Baiyanju is the entire pill capital is the most comprehensive one will definitely meet your needs."

    "Unfortunately, there is no sky fire." Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Mu Xue smiled, and said, "Guests are really joking. Even the ancestors of Yuan Ying would want to fight for something like Sky Fire. Where can I easily buy it?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "That said.
Yes ."

    Ye Fan saw a group of green flames, like sections of bamboo, the flames sometimes turned into a ball, and sometimes turned into a green bamboo, extending upwards section by section.

    "This flame is really interesting." Bai Yunxi said.

    "This is the bamboo fire, which breeds from the spiritual bamboo, and the appearance is average." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi was quickly attracted by a beast fire. The beast fire looked a bit like a bear, lazily not waking up.

    "This is a blazing flame. It likes to sleep. Once it is awakened, it will be very irritable. If you expect to use it to refine the alchemy, it will be cheated. This flame is very gentle when you fall asleep, and it is easy to fry the furnace with its alchemy. "Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan incomprehensibly, and said, "Who are you going to sell this flame to?"

    Ye Fan shrugged and said, "I don't know! This thing is still very beautiful and can be sold to That kind of layman."    

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    There are hundreds of flames among the hundreds of flames, and Bai Yunxi is dizzy to watch.

    "Guests like this flame?" Mu Xue looked at Ye Fan strangely.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah! What's wrong?"

    Mu Xue shook her head and said, "It's nothing, but this flame is not cheap. Compared with other flames, it's not very cost-effective."

    Bai Yunxi couldn't help but glanced at Mu Xue, and felt that Mu Xue this woman was very strange, the store should be soliciting customers, but Mu Xue this woman meant to push customers out.