chapter 201 The landlord family has no surplus.

Ye Fan stood at the gate of the fourth floor of the pill Pagoda with his  hand in his waist, looking at the puppet monster beast, and said displeased: "You actually need ten thousand spirit stones to enter the fourth floor, why don't you grab it."

    The puppet monster beast has eyes. There was no fluctuation, and he kept repeating: "Chenghui, ten thousand spirit stones, Chenghui, ten thousand spirit stones!"

   Ye Fan hated to kick the puppet monster beast, but he felt the power of the puppet monster beast. Ye Fan's breath died down again.

    Ye Fan looked at the puppet and knew that the materials used by the puppet were very powerful. Ye Fan couldn't help but sigh that the monk who made this puppet was violent and violent. Such good materials have created such a bastard.

    Ye Fan was depressed and paid ten thousand spirit stones and entered the fourth floor of the pill Pagoda.

    On the fourth floor of the pill Pagoda, there is still a Divine Consciousness Pill Art, but it is much more complicated than the first three floors.

    After three days, Bai Yunxi changed his face and returned to the outside of the pill Pagoda.

    Outside of pill pagoda, there are huge crowds of people.

    There are too many people and many Cultivator have to float in mid-air.

    The Cultivator around were talking excitedly about something.

    "Yeah, this is a big mess." The Taotie ghost said with a grin.

    Bai Yunxi frowned, Ye Fan had already reached the seventh floor, and a lot of forces had gathered outside the pill Pagoda, all waiting for Ye Fan to come out.

    "Young Master Bai, you are miserable." Taotie ghost said.

    Bai Yunxi asked in a puzzled way: "How do you say?"

    Taotie ghost smiled and said, "You think! Ye Fan has climbed to the seventh floor. He must have a bright future! Then there will be something. Many people want to marry their daughters and granddaughters, then you will have an opponent."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Bai Yunxi took a deep breath, and the whispers around him came into Bai Yunxi's ears.

    "Who is in it! I actually made it to the seventh floor. The one who went to the seventh floor before was still Miss Mu Xue. However, it took several times for Miss Mu Xue to light up the Pill formula on the seventh floor."

    "before I was fortunate to have seen the man, the man did not wear gowns alchemy teacher, not an alchemist."

    "alchemy teacher wearing gowns, not necessarily not alchemy, and perhaps is not like the alchemist's robe alchemy teacher, a For laymen, how can you make it to the seventh floor all at once!"

    "I heard that Miss Mu Xue was able to enter the seventh floor because of the mutation of her soul power. Could it be that the guys inside also have the soul power of mutation."

    "... …"

    Mu Xue stood outside the Dan Pagoda, her eyes frowned.

    "What a great alchemist!?" Mu Xue said.

    "Miss, you are no worse than him!" Qingli said.

    Mu Xue shook her head and said, "No, I'm not as good as him."

    Mu Xue secretly said: The magic formula on the wall of the Pill pagoda is extremely mysterious, and the magic formula must be integrated to light up the pill formula on the wall.