chapter 281 Pill code

Medical immortal Valley.

"Uncle Master, are you going out?" Shen Qiuyue asked.

Hu Lin nodded, and said: "Yes."

"Where is Uncle Master going!" Shen Qiuyue asked.

"Go to Pill capital. See if there is a chance to resolve the grievances between Alchemist Ye and Medical Immortal Valley, and buy Yuan Ying pill or Zenith pill." Hu Lin said.

"Uncle Master is going to become a yuanying?" Shen Qiuyue asked.

Hu Lin shook her head and said, "I just want to try it. It depends on the destiny."

Hu Lin sighed softly in her heart. She has passed the best age to become yuanying, but this is also the case. There is no way.

Back then, she and Shen Manqing were practising at the same time as the former head of the valley. The two cultivated to the Jindan almost at the same time. At that time, the resources of the Medical Immortal Valley could only be used for one person to become yuanying. Master chose Shen Manqing. At that time, Hu Lin felt a little bit in her heart. Not convinced, but also helpless.

After the last valley owner chose Shen Manqing, Hu Lin and Shen Manqing quickly widened the gap. For many years, Hu Lin has been under Shen Manqing, and she feels a little bit in her heart.

When Shen Manqing's realm fell, Hu Lin felt sorry and sympathized, but she was somewhat gloating.

Hu Lin was always a little worried while gloating. The Medical Immortal Valley is surrounded by spirit power and spirit vein, and there are countless spiritual medicine fields under it. If there is no Yuan Ying, this foundation will be divided up sooner or later.

Those Cultivator went crazy, they would not pity jade, let alone talk about the morals of the world.

There was something strange in Shen Qiuyue's heart. Shen Qiuyue knew that Master Uncle had a knot with Master. Now that Master's realm has fallen, Master Uncle is about to try to form a Yuanying. While Shen Qiuyue is pleased for Master Uncle, she is also somewhat unhappy. Master is worried. If the uncle master formed the Yuan Ying, then the status of the master and the uncle in the valley would be reversed.

"Your master offended Ye Fan to death. Things will probably not go well." Hu Lin said.

Shen Qiuyue smiled reluctantly, and said, "Ye Fan seems to be very open-minded."

Hu Lin took a deep breath and said, "I hope so, I'm leaving first."

Standing on the top of the mountain, Shen Manqing looked at the back of Hu Lin leaving, a bit of haze flashed in her eyes.

"Master."

Shen Qiuyue called Shen Manqing, Shen Manqing nodded, and said: "Your uncle is gone?"

Shen Qiuyue nodded, and said: "Yes."

Shen Manqing gritted her teeth, after the Cultivation base fell. , Her status in the Medical Immortal Valley plummeted. Originally, Shen Manqing's realm had fallen, and there was still a chance to reconstitute her to become yuanying. However, several elders in Medical Immortal Valley were more willing to support Hu Lin's infantile formation.

Shen Manqing used to say something in the Medical immortal Valley, and no one refuted what she said. The sudden gap made Shen Manqing very uncomfortable, but she was helpless.

Shen Manqing suddenly discovered that what she had previously thought was right, perhaps the elders of Medical Immortal Valley didn't think it was right just because of her cultivation level, and they didn't want to argue with her.