chapter 325 Encounter Ex-fiance

"Second brother, how about we change another store?" Ye Jinwen hesitated for a moment and suggested.

    Ye Fan said displeased: "Why do you change the shop? It's almost ready to serve." Isn't it very embarrassing to leave at this time.    

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

   "Speaking of it, I just said that the food is about to be served, why isn't it coming?" Ye Fan said displeased.

    Ye Jinwen sighed and said soothingly: "Don't worry, it should be soon."

    This is the problem of hiding your identity, and it is easy to be ignored.

    Ye Fan grabbed a small servant on one side and asked, "The food I ordered, why is it still not served? The efficiency of your shop is too
scumbag ."

   "Guest officer, the master is cooking, and soon Go on." The foundation servant said.

    Ye Fan said displeasedly: "You just said that half an hour ago. Until now, you haven't served a single dish."

    "Guest! It's all this time, who cares about eating dishes ! Little Shenfeng Sect." Sect Master’s Taoist companion is here, and that predecessor is so beautiful and charming, don’t you go and see? If you are favored by that predecessor, you will have a bright future if you take in as a guard, at the gate of sect.” Chuan Cai servant was full of excitement.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes, and said displeasedly: "It's the ancestor to protect a dead girl, do you have a problem with your head!"

    "What are you talking about?"

    Hearing Ye Fan said that Jiang Lingxue is a dead girl, how many The Cultivator surrounded Ye Fan, all of them angered.

    "Presumptuous!" A Cultivator grabbed Ye Fan.

    Ye Jinwen released a sword aura, and the cultivator who was about to shoot pushed back. The cultivator who tried to shoot Ye Fan suddenly showed a deep scar on his arm, and the blood flowed down.

    "Blue hollow sword intent?" The headed Jin Dan Cultivator looked at Ye Jinwen with panic on his face.

    Several Cultivators looked at each other when they heard the words Blue Hollow sword intent, their legs softened.

    Several Shenfeng Sect cultivators heard Ye Fan say that Jiang Lingxue was a dead girl, and originally wanted to teach Ye Fan a lesson, and sold him well in front of Jiang Lingxue. Seeing Ye Jinwen's shot, they immediately realized that they had kicked the iron plate.

    "Senior Ye, misunderstanding, misunderstanding!"

    Ao Xiaowan looked at the scared Jindan cultivator with weak legs, looked at Ye Jinwen, and said, "Third Young Master Ye, these guys are very afraid of you! You are so powerful! "

    Ye Jinwen smiled and secretly said: These guys are not afraid of him, but his elder brother. The eldest brother became famous among the beasts. The bloodthirsty appearance scared many people. He used the same method as the eldest brother. Blue Hollow sword Intent, his face disguised again, these people couldn't tell who he was.

    "I didn't expect Ye Daoyou to be here too!" Jiang Lingxue walked up.

    Ye Jinwen faintly nodded to Jiang Lingxue, and said hello: "Friend jiang Dao, what a coincidence!" Jiang Lingxue looked at the Cultivator beside Ye Jinwen, Bai Yunxi 's disguise was perfect, but the bracelet on his hand suddenly exposed identity of Bai Yunxi.

    "Friends Daoist Bai and Alchemist Ye are here too, some of my subordinates have no eyes and are offended." Jiang Lingxue said.

    "Miss Jiang is serious, and A Fan is too unconcealed about this matter." Bai Yunxi said lightly.