chapter 285 Raising Spirit Stones

On an isolated island in the East Continent, countless protective formations were arranged. After conquering the pill Pagoda, Ye Fan found a place to settle on the island.

    Soon after Ye Fan conquered the pill tower, his cultivation entered the late stage of Jindan.

    After Ye Fan settled down on the island, pill robbery appeared on the island from time to time.

    The continuous emergence of Pill Tribulation attracted many people to watch, and some Cultivator settled around the small island selected by Ye Fan.

    In the past five years, there have been more than 30 pill disasters on the island.

    At first, the surrounding Cultivator would marvel at the Pill robbery on the island, but later pill robbery would appear once in a while, and everyone gradually became numb.

    Ye Fan got up from the bed with loose eyes.

    There was a small pagoda wrapped around Ye Fan's head, which looked a bit nondescript.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Ye Fan, today, the cultivator Yuan Ying came to visit again."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh", looked at Bai Yunxi, "Tell them to hold an auction?"

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "I said it."

    Ye Fan nodded and said : "That's good."

    Ye Fan counted his wealth. Ye Fan spent five years and successively refined more than 30 furnaces. Heaven-level pill, harvested nearly a hundred heaven-level pill.

    Ye Fan occasionally sold some pills and raised fifty top-grade spirit stones sporadically.

    Ye Fan groped his chin and said, "It's almost done. After selling these pills, I should be able to leave."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "That's good." Bai Yunxi took a deep breath and thought. To go to Blue cloud Sect, Bai Yunxi always feels unreal.

    A prohibition bell rang, Ye Fan let go of the prohibition, and people walked in.

    A man with a hood and face walked into the cave.

    "Master, how are you doing." Ye Fan asked.

    Sheng Zhihao nodded and said, "It's good, it's been a long time."

    Ye Fan made the Qingyun vitality pill two years ago, and then Ye Fan found Sheng Zhihao. The role of the Qingyun vitality pill is to supplement. The vitality of a Cultivator also has a great effect on the exhaustion of his potential. Sheng Zhihao has no bad qualifications. After taking this pill, he quickly touched the bottleneck of Yuan Ying.

    Ye Fan took out a bottle of Zenith Pill and a bottle of Yuan Ying Pill, and said, "Master, your apprentice, I will leave here soon. I have nothing to help you. You can keep these two bottles of pill. "

    Sheng Zhihao looked at Ye Fan, took a deep breath, and said, "Thank you."

    Sheng Zhihao was very fortunate to accept Ye Fan as a disciple, and when he intercepted Situ Jiaojiao, Sheng Zhihao never thought that this move would bring about Give him such a big return.

    "Master, why are you polite to me?" Ye Fan smiled.

    ...

    "Master Ye, are you going to set off?" Seeing Ye Fan walked out, Wan Yue walked over and asked respectfully.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes,let's go." As soon as Ye Fan arrived at the Alchemy Association, the Alchemy Association prepared a welcome banquet.