chapter 232 Exposed

Sheng Zhihao looked at the Illustrated Rune and didn't speak for a long time.

    Situ Jiaojiao looked at Sheng Zhihao's changing face, her heart was up and down, and she didn't dare to say anything.

    "You completed half of the map in the jade pendant? How did you do it?"

    Situ Jiaojiao took a deep breath. Sheng Zhihao never liked to ask questions, and most of the exchanges between the two were limited to paper.

    Sheng Zhihao's recent research is too difficult. Situ Jiaojiao simply didn't study it. All the tasks were handed over to Ye Fan. What she is currently researching is still three months ago.

    "Enlightenment? It's worthy of the body of a magic talisman." Sheng Zhihao said lightly. "Do you know the purpose of this rune?"

    "Probably it's an attack!" Situ Jiaojiao said.

    Sheng Zhihao looked at Situ Jiaojiao and fell silent.

    "Attack?"

    Situ Jiaojiao vaguely felt that something was wrong, but she bit her head and nodded.

    "You can go now."

    Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help but sweat in a cold sweat.

    After leaving Sheng Zhihao's rune room, Situ Jiaojiao found Ye Fan for the first time.

    Ye Fan was drawing a map while grabbing the golden beads in the bowl to eat. Situ Jiaojiao originally thought that Ye Fan was eating fried beans, but only when she walked in did she find that Ye Fan was eating a pill.

    "You take so many pills, you are not afraid to die?" Situ Jiaojiao asked puzzledly.

    Recognizing that the pill that Ye Fan was taking was JinYun Pill, Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help being a little stunned. Taking one Jin Yun Pill was enough for the foundation-building Cultivator to digest for several days. What is Fan Ye doing? He am not afraid of exploding and dying. !

    Ye Fan put away the pill, and said: "It's none of your business. I recently encountered a bottleneck. I need to take more pill to make up for it."

    "What the hell is your cultivation?" Situ Jiaojiao couldn't help it but ask.

    When the guards were recruited, they were recruited to build the foundation. Several guards were recruited. Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi were not conspicuous. Situ Jiaojiao didn't pay attention at all. Situ Jiaojiao always felt that Ye Fan's cultivation was in the early stage of foundation construction. , However, after seeing Ye Fan's level of Fulu, she felt something was wrong.

    Ye Fan said displeased: "The cultivation base is the privacy of the Cultivator, so it's not easy to ask casually."

    Situ Jiaojiao rolled her eyes and said, "I see."

    Anyway, it will definitely not be the Jindan, and she was arrested by Sheng Zhihao. The Cultivator who are guards are all building foundations.

    According to Sheng Zhihao's words, the Jindan is easy to regenerate. Although with Sheng Zhihao's ability, ordinary Jindan are not afraid at all, it is too exhausting to stare at a Jindan all the time.

    ...

    "You have completed the rune map in the jade pendant? Why didn't you tell me, Senior seems to be suspicious." Situ Jiaojiao said displeased.

    Ye Fan frowned, and said puzzledly: "What are you talking about?"

    Ye Fan flipped through the map and said, "Did you take the wrong copy? Here is your share."