chapter 291 See Xu Mingyang again.

Song Lanyi fell down on the back mountain of Bluecloud Sect. When Song Lanyi arrived, Ye Qixian was giving instructions to Xu Mingyang's swordsmanship.

"I have seen it, Sect Eldest Young Master." Song Lanyi bowed to Ye Qixian.

Ye Qixian looked at Song Lanyi and said, "What's the matter?"

"Sect little Young Master Jinwen came back and brought two Cultivator back to the sect. Those two Cultivator called to see Fellow Daoist Xu ."

Xu Mingyang said with some surprise: " See me? Who is it!"

"It's called Fanye ."

Xu Mingyang said confusedly: "Fanye ?"

"Don't you know about friend Xu Daoyou? He said he knew you very well." Song Lanyi looked at Xu Mingyang with a confused look, and said inwardly. : Sure enough, that guy lied.

Xu Mingyang pondered for a moment, and said, "Since the people are here, I'll go over and see..."

Ye Qixian glanced at Song Lanyi and asked, "Fan Ye, is that Cultivator with Zenith Pill and Yuan Ying Pill in his hands? "

Song Lanyi has an awkward nodded and said:." Yeah. " Song Lan Yi had wanted to hide the truth, however, it is clear that these doors have been know news.

"I'll take a look too." Ye Qixian secretly said: Ye Jinwen has reached the peak of the Jindan, and the pill matter has not been settled. If you can buy the Yuan Ying Pill from this guy, you don't have to go to the Danlin Pavilion alchemist.

...

Ye Fan gnawed the spirit fruit, waited for a while, and then waited for Xu Mingyang.

Seeing Xu Mingyang coming in, Ye Fan stood up and shook his hand towards Xu Mingyang.

"Ye..."

"Brother Xu, long time no see." Bai Yunxi stood up and interrupted Xu Mingyang.

Xu Mingyang was stunned when he saw Ye Fan. Xu Mingyang felt joyful first, and then surprised.

Xu Mingyang suddenly thought of something. He grabbed Ye Fan's arm and dragged Ye Fan out and said, "I have something to tell you, you come with me."

Ye Fan looked at Xu Mingyang and said, "Big Brother Xu, you are holding it too tight! You lighten it! I won't run."

Xu Mingyang couldn't help feeling a little nervous when he saw everyone in the hall staring at him.

Xu Mingyang smiled apologetically at Ye Qixian and Ye Jinwen, and said, "I'm sorry, I have something to do. I have to talk to him alone."

Ye Fan turned his head, smiled brilliantly at Ye Qixian, and shook his hand.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Qixian's gloomy expression and lowered his head helplessly.

Ye Fan, an idiot, smiled at Ye Qixian. Didn't see Ye Qixian's face dripping with gloomy water?

...

Xu Mingyang has been pulling Ye Fan to the back mountain, which is inaccessible, before stopping, "When did you come?"

"It's the nearest." Ye Fan said.

"Cross the endless sea?" Xu Mingyang asked.

Ye Fan shook his head and said: "Of course not, I don't have such a talent! I am the Jindan, crossing the endless sea, and I don't let the sea beasts eat it. Besides, crossing the endless sea is not so fast. I sit in ancient teleportation array. It took a lot of spirit stones to come here."