chapter 255 Admirer

Yuehua Pill Building.

    "Uncle, you call me?" Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "Yes, Sun Zuping, the president of the Array Mage Association, has been promoted to become a Heavenly Array Mage. You take my gift and congratulate him on my behalf."

    Lou Cheng said in surprise: " Sun Zuping has become a heavenly array mage?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "Yes."

    "How come President Sun suddenly became a heavenly array mage? Not that he wanted to be promoted to a heavenly array mage. Isn't it easy?" Lou Cheng said a little confused.

    "Recently, there have been some chances. It is said that a few months ago, someone went to the Array Mage Association for certification and wanted to be certified as a Spirit-level Array Mage. However, the Array Mage Level of the Array Mage Association can only be tested one by one. If you do, it will take at least a few months. That guy is unhappy, ranting in the association, scolding the array mage association for its inefficiency, and attracting the president of the array mage association."

    "Sun Zuping saw that the opponent was very loud, and he led the opponent to the Arrays Forest of the Array Mage Association."

    Lou Cheng said with interest: "Arrays Forest? It is the uncle. you said that when someone are trapped in the array, and it is also the one that's hard to come out?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said: "Yes, Sun Zuping told the other party that as long as he can stay in the Arrays forest for seven days, he will be given the badge of the spirit-level array mage."

    " The guild leader Sun is a bit unkind! To lead people to such a place, I heard that the array mage with insufficient strength enters it, it is easy to fall into the trapped array, the illusion arrays, and can't extricate themselves." Lou Cheng said.

    "It was what you thought at the beginning, but it is not President Sun who is not kind, but the array mage. After the array mage entered the Array forest, he actually dismantled all the arrays in the Array forest. stole all the array props, and then ran away."  

   Lou Cheng's eyes widened, and said in disbelief: "He stole all the array props, it's too...Don't Face it. How come there is such a array mage?"

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "Yes!" Although this guy's methods are a bit inferior, he is indeed a talent. President Sun of the Array Mage Association is also a wonderful person. Arrays in the Arrays Forest has been stolen, Sun Zuping was not angry either, instead he wholeheartedly invited the Array Mage to come and repair the Teleportation Array of the Array Mage Association.

    "That Array Mage is back? Isn't he afraid of being a trap?" Lou Cheng said suspiciously.

    "I went back. Sun Zuping paid 5 million spirit stones. I heard that the strange array mage is a money fan. I heard that there was a spirit stone to get it, so he took the risk and returned to the array mage association. In the end, he really asked him to repair the Teleportation array is complete."

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said: "This man has lived for a long time, and sure enough, I can see everything."

    Lou Cheng's eyes lit up and said: "Uncle, what you said At the teleportation array at the Immortal Array Gate Ruins, I heard that many of the former Array mages of the Array Mage Association had an epiphany in that place before they became the Heavenly Array Mage." 

    Lou Yuehua nodded and said, "not Wrong, that's it. The Array Mage Association has been trying to restore the teleportation array for a long time. As a result, it was actually restored in the hands of a wonderful Array Mage. These days, people with abilities have some quirks!"