chapter 280 High price.

Alchemy Association.

    Jin manshan walk  around the floor, turning around, "Alchemist Lou and Alchemist Ye have not come out yet?"

    Lou Cheng shook his head and said:. "No, uncle alchemy room door is still closed."

    "Then there No one went to ask about the situation!" Jin Manshan asked in a tangled manner.

    Lou Cheng smiled helplessly, and said, "Senior Jin, you can really make a joke." At this time, he broke into his uncle's alchemy room. Isn't this looking for death?

    Jin Manshan frowned, and said, "he have finished refining the pill, what are these two doing in the alchemy room !"

    Jin Manshan had the urge to break into Lou Yuehua's alchemy room to see what was going on, but he If I really did this, I probably don't wanted to find Lou Yuehua for alchemy in my life.

    Because I was one step late before, I didn’t stop Ye Fan outside the Qingcang Secret Realm, making Jin manshan full of regrets. This time Jin manshan came very timely, but after coming for so long, Ye Fan and Lou Yuehua didn’t see a single one.  Seeing more and more Yuan Ying Cultivators rushed over, Jin Manshan felt a little anxious.

    Lou Cheng shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    Jin Manshan: "..."

    Jin Manshan paced back and forth in the hall of the Alchemist Association twice, and suddenly the vitality of the world became disordered again.

    "Pill Tribulation is formed, this is pill Tribulation? Is there another pill Tribulation formed?" Jin Manshan asked in surprise.

    Lou Cheng looked in the direction of the alchemy room, a little puzzled flashed in his heart, the alchemy room had just appeared in the alchemy room five days ago. It takes a while to continue refining the heavenly pill.

    Ye Fan is a genius, but, after all, it is just a Jindan, and he shouldn't be able to continue the heaven-level pill.

    "It seems to be the golden marrow pill." Mu Hongling looked at the vision outside the alchemy room.

    Jin Manshan took a deep breath and said to himself: Pills have already gathered seven or eight yuanying, and they are all staring at those golden marrow pill. Another pot of golden marrow pill is formed, and the competition should not be too fierce.

    The rumbling thunder robbery rang for more than half an hour before it stopped.

    Many cultivators stared at the direction of the alchemy room and talked a lot.

    ...

    The crowd waited for a long time, until Lou Yuehua and Ye Fan walked out of the alchemy room one after another.

    Ye Fan got rid of everyone's entanglement and finally reunited with Bai Yunxi.

    Bai Yunxi handed Ye Fan a cup of tea, "What are you doing in the alchemy room with Alchemist Lou for so long."

    "Alchemy! He is too stupid. If he is half as smart as I am, he certainly won't spend that much Long time." Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan is really not afraid of being beaten when he says such things.

    "What have you done!" Ye Fan asked.

    "I showed him the refining method of the golden marrow pill. He asked some questions and made some preparations. Then, after failing twice, he refined the golden marrow pill." Ye Fan said.