chapter 271 Break the mission.

Bai Yunxi looked at Gong Huai's ugly expression, and comforted: "Friend Daoist Gong, you don't need to be too nervous, maybe it's not the Immortal Swallowing array! Ye Fan just said that casually."

    "It's probably the Immortal Swallowing array." Gong Huai trembled.

    Bai Yunxi glanced at Gong Huai unexpectedly, and said, "How can you say it!"

    "I also went to that place to see it. As soon as I got close, I smelled the fragrance of spiritual grass. When I smelled this fragrance, I couldn't help but attack the array, but it was stopped by Senior Jin." Gong Huai woke up, only to realize that he was caught by a nightmare.

    When some spiritual grasses mature, they will release a scent, but this scent will quickly dissipate, but the scent outside the array is endless, and now it looks more like a trap. What is even more strange is that he can smell this fragrance, but Senior Jin can't smell it.

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said, "So it's really possible that it's the kind of man-eating tree."

    Gong Huai looked at Ye Fan and said anxiously, "Friend Daoist Ye, you must help!"

    Ye Fan squinted his eyes and said in his heart: If it is really a man-eating tree, it is nothing to be afraid of. The man-eating tree has a dead spot that is afraid of fire, and he happens to has sky fire, so don’t worry about the miasma, just wrap it in sky fire. the whole body can prevent the intrusion of the miasma.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and asked, "Vice President, has there been any big news in the cultivation world recently?"

    Gong Huai glanced at Bai Yunxi and
said, "What do you want to know?"

    Bai Yunxi smiled. Said: "Anything is fine! For example, what is the newly promoted Yuanying Cultivator."

    Gong Huai was taken aback for a moment, and said: "The reason for the new Cultivator, there really is one. The original Sect Master of Xuanjian Sect was promoted a Yuan Ying one month ago has drawn congratulations from all sides."

    "Originally, the Cultivator of the Xuanjian Sect were still waiting for Wan Yue to carry forward the Xuanjian Sect. However, Wan Yue resigned as the supreme master of the Xuanjian Sect and passed on the position of the Xuanjian Sect as the sect master Lin Mo, who was newly promoted to Jindan at the Xuanjian Sect in recent years, said that he would leave the Xuanjian Sect and travel around."

    "As soon as the news came out, many cultivators at Xuanjian sect's were disappointed, but they were helpless."

    Bai Yunxi nodded, "Oh".

    "Master Ye, do you take this task?" Gong Huai asked.

    Ye Fan thought for a while and said, "When Wan Yue comes, I'll accompany you on a walk."

    "Senior Wan? He said he's coming?" Gong Huai asked puzzledly.

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "I don't know." He should come. The old man has been promoted to Yuan Ying. After he has dealt with the things in his hands, he should still come to him, the oath Demon of the Heart is not a joke.

    "Then why wait for Senior Wan." Gong Huai asked in a puzzled way.

    Ye Fan said without hesitation: "Because I'm afraid of death!"

    Gong Huai: "..." What's all this mess?

    ...

    Gong Huai felt that Ye Fan was inexplicable. After waiting for two days in the secret realm, he really waited for Wan Yue.