chapter 284 Conquer Pill pagoda

Standing on the small island, Ye Fan's soul power diverged, and he found a teleportation array.

    The teleportation array was on a nearby island and was submerged by sea water. Ye Fan guessed that the teleportation array should have been on the shore. However, as time went by, the environment of the island changed and the teleportation array was submerged by seawater.

    "This place is so biased, if it wasn't for that guy who died here, it would be really hard to find." Ye Fan said.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Is the teleportation array okay? Can it be used?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "It should be no problem to use it."

    "Can we leave now?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "I'm afraid it's not that easy." Ye Fan shook his head and said.

    "What's the matter?" Bai Yunxi asked puzzledly.

    Ye Fan took a deep breath and said: "This array should require the best spirit stone to activate. I estimate that it will take nearly a hundred."

    Bai Yunzhao: "..." The exchange of the best spirit stone and the lower grade spirit stone is one to one million. Nearly one hundred best spirit stone is one hundred million.

    Of course, this is the market price, and the true value of the best spirit stone is even higher.

    High-ranking Cultivator generally use the best spirit stones for the purpose of stepping, and they will not exchange them easily. Therefore, even if you use several hundred million low-level spirit stones, you may not be able to exchange for a hundred top-grade spirit stones.

    The Eastern Continent's aura is weak, and it is extremely difficult to generate the best spirit stones.

    Ye Fan rubbed his chin and said, "I understand why there are only a few hundred lower-grade spirit stones in that guy's spatial ring. This guy's net worth should be replaced with the best-grade spirit stones to activate the teleportation array." It is a two-way transmission array. Generally, the transmission arrays on both sides are the same.

    Ye Fan took a deep breath and secretly said: If you need hundreds of best-grade spirit stones to activate the teleportation array, it is too extravagant. A yuanying Cultivator may not be able to earn hundreds of best-grade spirit stones in a lifetime.

    Ye Fan sighed and said: "It's so expensive, I can't go for the time being, let's go."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay."

    ...

    Ye Fan lay on the table, Ye Fan puffed his cheeks, eyes staring. It's big, with a lifeless look.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said: "It's okay."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "It's okay, I just feel so poor."

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and smiled helplessly. Ye Fan, who said this, was not afraid of being beaten.

    "No one can make more money than you. If you work hard for a few years, maybe the spirit stone will come! Anyway, after so many years of waiting, it's not bad for the past few years..." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan took a deep breath and said, "I miss my eldest brother a little, but I don't know how he is."

    When Ye Fan mentioned his eldest brother, Bai Yunxi couldn't help thinking of his relatives on earth, and his heart suddenly became a little confused.