chapter 205 shop

"Friend Ma, where did you find your elixir?" Ye Fan asked curiously.

    "In the Spirit Medicine Valley, Alchemist Ye don't you have a map?" Ma Rui asked casually.

    Ye Fan asked in a puzzled way: "Map, what map?"

    Bai Yunxi suddenly reacted. The Tianmu Secret Realm has been opened many times, so naturally some of the forces that have come in will have a certain understanding of the internal terrain. , It's just that he and Ye Fan don't have a backstage, they live in a simple place, and have a transmission token. They are afraid of being targeted, and dare not delve into the secrets of Tianmu, so they don't know.

    "Daoyou Ma has a map, can you give me a rubbing copy?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Before Ma Rui could speak, Feng Mo'er had already spoken, "Of course it can."

    It stands to reason that the secret map is very cherished and should not be easily handed over to others for rubbing. However, in extraordinary circumstances, it is necessary to adapt to the situation. Feng Mo'er secretly suspected that the tokens on Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi should have been obtained by killing Wu Yuan. This guess made Feng Mo'er very jealous of the two.

    Ye Fan looked at the map and said in surprise: "Ah! I saw it, Spirit Medicine Valley, it seems not far from here! Are there many spirit medicines over there?"

    Feng Mo'er nodded and said: "Yes, spirit Medicine Valley used to be the place where the tree people cultivated elixir. There are a lot of elixir in that place, but the elixir is protected by prohibitions. Only after breaking the prohibition can the spirit grass inside be obtained."

    Ye Fan nodded, "Oh" Screamed.

    "Thank you two," Bai Yunxi said.

    Ma Rui looked at Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi, hesitated for a moment, and asked, "Master Ye, are you two fellow Daoists going over?"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yeah!"

    "There are a lot of them over there . Ruthless people, those who are not strong enough will be robbed." Ma Rui said.

    Ye Fan blinked, and said eagerly : "In this way, I can also rob others."

    Ma Rui nodded and said: "It can be, but you need to be strong enough."

    Ye Fan said with some pride: "I'm strong enough..."

    Ma Rui watched Bai Yunxi and Ye Fan disappear from their backs, shook his head, and said, "I reminded them both of this, and they are still good to medicine valley, I really don't know how to live or die."

    Feng Mo'er said coldly: "You can't mix in spirit Medicine Valley, it doesn't mean they can't mix!"

    Ma Rui said with a smile, "Senior sister said yes. "

    ...

    Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi followed the map and found the Spirit Medicine Valley. In the Spirit Medicine Valley, a lot of Cultivator gathered, and the rare medicines outside can be seen everywhere.

    Bai Yunxi frowned and felt a few unkind eyes fall on him.

    A man with long eyebrows flashed and appeared in front of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    The man with long eyebrows looked at the two men, smiled unkindly, and said: "The rings on both hands are good, how about lending it to me."

    Ye Fan shook his head and said, "This is a couple ring. Can't borrow."