chapter 190 Attacked at sea

After traveling for more than ten days, a black ship appeared in the vision of Ye Fan and Bai Yunxi.

    As soon as the black ship approached, the Cannon was activated.

    "Pirates, oops, oops, you met pirates, I don't know if it was a robbery or a fortune and a robbery."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." This amusing Taotie.

    The opponent activated the spar cannon, and Ye Fan immediately launched the spar cannon to fight back. Ye Fan's soul power is very strong, and the spar cannon shot out is very accurate.

    "Hey, there are actually two foundations." The repairer on the black boat saw them clearly, and said with a little surprise.

    After the black ship approached, Ye Fan also saw the face of the opposite cultivator. Ye Fan had long heard that there were a group of black-faced pirates on the sea.

    "Hey, little white's face looks good." A black-faced cultivator looked at Bai Yunxi, his eyes flashed with a bit of hot light.

    The Taotie ghost blinked, and said, "Young Master Bai, you made people look at it again. I already said that you can dump Ye Fan and find a better one, but this won’t work. It’s too dark. It’s too dark at night. I can't find any shadows anymore."

    Bai Yunxi said: "..."

    "The two opposite, if you are caught with your hands, Grandpa can consider forgiving you." Wu Yuan is a Cultivator in the middle stage of foundation.

    The repairers in the middle stage of the foundation are much better than those in the early stage of the foundation. Under normal circumstances, the practitioners in the middle of the foundation can deal with three or four early foundations.

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes secretly, forgive me! He doesn't need this guy to spare.

    "Go." Ye Fan unlocked the Xuanlong seal. When Ye Fan got the seal of the Xuanlong, he knew it was a good thing, enough for him to use the Jindan. The seal of the Xuanlong seal had two seals. Open a heavy, the power is doubled.

    "Boom." Xuanlong seal turned into a hill and smashed down toward the opponent's ship.

    The black-faced cultivator said angrily: "Looking for death."

    Bad cop who resorted to repair a piece of iron claw-like arms, all of a sudden the iron claws to seize Xuanlong seal and said, "explosive."

    Bad cop repair Prodigy's ghost is built late foundation Wicked bones After the refining was completed, it was placed in the pond of the sect to warm it up for forty-nine days. When it was taken out, the prestige was shocking. The black-faced cultivator relied on this magic weapon to take countless people life.

    Black-faced cultivators like to grab the opponent's head with iron claws, and then explode like a watermelon.

    "Hey, it didn't explode." The black-faced cultivator's complexion was not very good.

    Ye Fan sneered, thinking too much about using this ghost claw to explode his seal.

    "Open." Ye Fan snorted, and the mysterious dragon seal caught by the ghost claw burst out with golden light, a dragon roar sounded, and the ghost claw was scattered by the mysterious dragon seal.

    Ye Fan grinned and said secretly: The black-faced cultivator's magic weapon is powerful, but it is far from the Xuanlong seal. The dragon soul sealed in the Xuanlong seal is very powerful, and Ye Fan suspects it is the  Jindan dragon soul. It is also possible that Yuanying is can't dealt with.