chapter 283 Blue Ice Phoenix Flame

As soon as Ye Fan opened the crystal box that sealed the alien fire, Blue Ice Phoenix Flame turned into a beast, and rushed towards Ye Fan with its teeth and claws.

    Ye Fan stood calmly. Ye Fan's body was tempered by abnormal fire all year round, and the sixth-level Blue Ice Phoenix Flame could not pose any threat to Ye Fan.

    The Onion Fire Spirit in Ye Fan's body suddenly rushed out, and Blue Ice Phoenix Flame shrank back in shock.

    Onion looked at Blue Ice Phoenix Flame's excitement.

    "Is this for me?" Onion looked greedy.

    "This is not for you to eat." Ye Fan said as he activated the soul imprint to stop Fire spirit's actions.

    As soon as the onion came out, the originally arrogant Blue Ice Phoenix Flame suddenly shrank into a small ball.

    "This guy, dare to be brave in front of me!" Onion roared at Blue Ice Phoenix Flame, shaking Blue Ice Phoenix Flame with fright.

    Ye Fan stuck his waist in, grinning, and said, "The guy who bullies the soft and fears the hard ."

   Bai Yunxi looked at Onion, thinking that Onion was like a villain on campus, and Blue Ice Phoenix Flame was like a kid who was being bullied.

    "This guy looks delicious, can't I really eat it?" Onion asked Ye Fan with bright eyes.

    Bai Yunxi felt the aura of the flame of life become dangerous, Blue Ice Phoenix Flame trembled fiercely, as if shivering.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan helplessly, and said: "Scare it a bit, just don't overdo it."

    Bai Yunxi said secretly: Skyfire's intelligence is relatively high, and Blue Ice Phoenix Flame's intelligence is estimated to be at the level of a three or four-year-old child. Act entirely by instinct.

    The flame of life turned into a giant beast, and roared towards the blue ice phoenix flame.

    Blue Ice Phoenix Flame fled violently in Bai Yunxi's direction, the flame turned into a stream of light and entered Bai Yunxi's body.

    Ye Fan raised his eyebrows and secretly said: Blue Ice Phoenix Flame didn't know if it felt a crisis, so it took Bai Yunxi's body as a refuge.

    "Yun Xi used your spiritual power to absorb it." Ye Fan reminded.

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said: "Okay."

    When Ye Fan had absorbed the strange fire, Bai Yunxi was there the whole time, and all the processes were clear.

    Bai Yunxi absorbed Blue Ice Phoenix Flame more smoothly than Ye Fan.

    It probably understood that if it didn't recognize Bai Yunxi as the master, it might be eaten. Fire spirit was very cooperative throughout the process.

    Bai Yunxi operated his soul power and incorporated Blue Ice Phoenix Flame into his dantian. Bai Yunxi's physique fits perfectly with Blue Ice Phoenix Flame, and the whole process of fusion is a matter of course.

    After fusing the blue ice phoenix flames, Bai Yunxi's cultivation was successfully promoted to the late Jindan stage.

    Ye Fan stayed beside Bai Yunxi, looking at Bai Yunxi, and said with some worry: "Yunxi, are you okay." Fusion fire takes a risk. Under normal circumstances, Cultivator will inevitably suffer from fusing fire. The suffering of burning by fire.

    Bai Yunxi smiled and said, "It's good."

    Ye Fan nodded and said in secret: When he fuse with onions, he suffered a lot! Yunxi fuse with blue ice phoenix flames, but it goes well. But, of course, Blue Ice Phoenix Flame’s fire spirit is very obedient, and it looks like an onion.”