chapter 373 pirate block the way.

"Yun Xi, don't you think that the cultivators in this boat are not high, but they are all dressed up." Ye Fan asked.

    Bai Yunxi nodded, and said: "There are some. I heard that in some places in the middle continent, the comparison style prevails. It is easy to be looked down upon if you wear poorly. Therefore, they wear the bells and whistles one by one."

    Bai Yunxi originally wanted to keep a low profile. He chose a relatively simple gown, but sometimes it is too low-key, but it is a fuss.

    "I think it's better for us to go to the countryside and follow the customs. What do you think of my dress." Ye Fan asked, taking out a shiny golden dress.

    The clothes that Ye Fan took out were exquisitely crafted. They were made of gold silk with extremely high defensive power. The clothes were also decorated with many colorful sequins, which looked very angry.

    "When did you like this style?" Bai Yunxi asked puzzledly.

    "I have always liked this, but you said I don't look good when wearing it!" Ye Fan said depressed.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan frowned and said uncomfortably: "I heard a few Cultivators say that there was a Cultivator in the restaurant who was dressed very shabby and poorly ate, and he ate all the children's food. It’s the same as weaning. At first, I was thinking about who these guys were talking about. Later, I realized that those guys were talking about me."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Fan was able to react, which is pretty good.

    "Those guys really have no eyes! You don't have to worry about it, Bi Jingshao, the person in this world who can see and know beads." Bai Yunxi said.

    "If Bluecloud Sect dares to criticize me like this, I will fan him." Ye Fan took out Feng Ling's fan and said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan's behavior is outrageous, and no one in Bluecloud Sect dared to talk about Ye Fan.

    "If you like it, just wear this." Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan said with satisfaction: "Okay!"

    After walking forward for half a month, the boat suddenly stopped as if it had hit something.

    The boat was originally traveling at high speed, but suddenly stopped, causing a great shock.

    Ye Fan was originally lying on the bed, but under the violent impact, he rolled from the bed to under the bed due to inertia.

    The boat became bustling, Ye Fan frowned, and said, "It seems that something has happened."

    Bai Yunxi squinted his eyes and said, "It should be."

    As soon as the boat stopped, the Cultivator on the boat were in chaos. Several crew members above and the female nun who was in charge of entertaining passengers were helping to maintain order.

    Ye Fan opened the door and happened to see a female nun in the uniform of the ship building. "Friends, has something happened?"

    The nun smiled and said, "Something has happened, but the elder has already gone to talk. If I think about it, it won’t affect the next itinerary.”

    The female cultivator smiled reluctantly. The route of the Tiandu boat trip is fixed. The forces and boat trips along the way have been arranged. This place originally belonged to a black wind force. As a result, This force was secretly handed over a month ago and changed to a new owner.