chapter 210 Acquaintances in Southern Continent

Ye Fan stepped on the flying sword and wandered aimlessly in the secret realm with Bai Yunxi.

    The secret realm has been opened for more than a year, and the dead cultivators do not know where they are, and there is no news about the flames of living things for the time being.

    After flying for seven days, Ye Fan saw an acquaintance.

    "It's him? How could it be him?" Ye Fan looked at the cultivator being chased and said in surprise.

    Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan and said, "Who is it!"

    "Xu Mingyang."

    "You knew it before?" Bai Yunxi asked.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Yes, it's really weird. In the year I died, he should be on the peak of foundation, and he was almost a Jindan! How could he build the foundation in the late stage?" Ye Fan said in confusion.

    "What was your relationship with him before!" Bai Yunxi asked.

    "Ah, he regarded as a friend of my brother, my brother after building the foundation, to refining natal instruments used at that time but refined division door retreat, brother went out to find a foreign aid."

    "Big Brother was looking for a refining In the Xu family of the refined family, Xu Mingyang saw my elder brother not pleasing to his eyes. When my eldest brother was in the Xu family, he always tried with my brother. Every time he fights, he will get a lot of money. Xu Mingyang loses every time and often loses."

    "Later, my eldest brother felt that he had won Xu Mingyang too many times, and was a little embarrassed, so he had to convert the spirit stone to him. However, Xu Mingyang didn't want it. Later, the elder brother gave some monster materials to Xu Mingyang's refining equipment, and this guy accepted it."

    Bai Yun Xi blinked and said, "That's it!"

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "I originally thought Xu Mingyang didn't like my brother, but after reading some books, I had some other ideas, my brother When refining the magic weapon of life, Xu Mingyang lost a lot of precious ores to him. Maybe he did it on purpose, but he actually likes my brother!"

    "Book? What book! What did it say?" Bai Yunxi asked. Ye Fan didn't think that the overbearing president fell in love with me, right? This guy regarded the words in those brain-dead little white papers as a golden rule!

    "It's the books Cai shao found for me."

    Bai Yunxi: "..." It turned out to be those books.

    "I read the book and said that the way to like someone is to bully him. Of course, every time Xu Mingyang bullies my brother, he gets beaten up by my brother. It's not good to say that he is bullying my brother or my brother is bullying him. He's here."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "I don't think that guy is in a good state!" Bai Yunxi said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Well, I'll save him."

    Bai Yunxi nodded and said, "Yes, but you have to know that you are not Ye Fan anymore, and he doesn't know you. "

    Ye Fan thought for a while, and said: "I understand."

    ...

    Xu Mingyang kept driving the magic weapon to fight against the cultivator who came after him.

    The continuous high-intensity battles made Xu Mingyang tired. As his spiritual power was constantly consumed, Xu Mingyang felt like he would fall down at any time.