chapter 367 Upgrade Fengling Fan

Four months later, a few people dug another immortal crystal. This time, Ye Fan had arranged a lot of protection in advance, and there was no big movement.

Ye Fan kicked on the stone wall, and a dozen top-grade spirit stones were exposed.

Ye Fan was a little unhappy and said: "Two immortal crystals came out, and then they are all these cheap goods, which makes people uninterested ."

Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and said, " Be patient, top-grade spirit stone. Many people grabbed it outside."

Ye Fan boringly threw away the spirit stone in his hand, "It would be great if this place is full of immortal crystals. If this is the case, let me dig here for another thousand years. I am also willing. "

Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes, and said in his heart: If it's all immortal crystals, what kind of Cultivator is unwilling to stay here for a thousand years, Ye Fan, this guy, thinks so beautiful.

"What are you doing daydreaming?" Bai Yunxi said in an angry tone.

"I just think about it," Ye Fan frowned and said somewhat depressed: "Why big brother can go out to play, but I want to dig in the mine!"

Bai Yunxi rolled his eyes and said: "Big brother Didn't go out to play, the eldest brother went out to protect his sister-in-law."

Ye Fan snorted softly and said: "Fake public for personal gain, this guy must be out hunting."

Bai Yunxi: "..."

Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan and said: "second Brother, hurry up and dig, you are the one to support your family! You are so lazy, and when you go to the middle Continent, what should you do if you meet the old ancestor of the second sister-in-law? People are very likely to be a cultivator of the gods! At that time, you Maybe you have to pay someone a dowry gift!"

Ye Fan blinked and said, "Yes! I want to work hard to earn spiritual stones, and I will meet Yunxi's ancestors in the future, so I can tell that guy that I am a local tyrant! "

Ye Jinwen: "..."

Ye Fan's fighting spirit was completely aroused, and his efficiency soared!

Ye Jinwen looked at Ye Fan, who was full of fighting spirit, and secretly said: Second brother, this guy has unlimited potential! It turned out that it was enough to stimulate it like this. If he had known it, he should have done it earlier.

Bai Yunxi looked at Ye Fan who was working hard to mine, and couldn't help thinking of Ye Fan's desperate appearance in order to earn 10 billion. The past is like a smoke. Maybe his family has passed away, and he can only move forward in this world.

...

Li Yu returned to the station in a panic.

Li Ying glanced at Li Yu and said, "Didn't you go out to find spiritual grass? Why did you come back so early?"

Li Yu's expression was a little ugly and said, "I met that person."

Li Ying looked at Li. Yu gave a glance and said, "Who!"

"It's the sword repairman of Bluecloud Sect." Li Yu said.

"Is that brother Ye Fan? He didn't ask you to fight?" Li Ying asked.

Li Yu shook his head and said, "No."

"Oh, you are lucky. The Cultivator in the Southern Continent said he was warlike. Someone saw him often provoke a holy tiger in the secret realm. Only the Golden Winged Red Tiger was forced to move." Li Ying said a little funny, but also a little jealous.