chapter 299 Golden Pill Cloud

The three brothers Ye sat around in a triangle shape, and Bai Yunxi brought a cup of tea to each of them.

    "Big Brother, didn't Big Brother Xu agree?" Ye Fan asked with his face folded.

    Ye Qixian shook his head dullly, and said, "No!"

    "I knew it was like this, I really expected everything !" Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    Ye Jinwen: "..."

    Ao Xiaowan lay on Bai Yunxi's shoulders and muttered: "Three fools sitting in a row, it's terrible."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Brother, you don't worry, I have already figured out a way. You are really lucky to have a brother like me." Ye Fan said in a calm and frustrated voice.

    Ye Qixian looked at Ye Fan and said, "I know your second brother is always smart and has always had the most ideas. What way do you think?"

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Is Ye Qixian serious when he said this? Are you serious?

    "Take a heaven-level pill! Two pills will not work, four pill if four will not work, and ten will be fine." Ye Fan said triumphantly.

    Ye Qixian said suspiciously: "Is it reliable?"

    "I don't know! But, anyway, you don't have any trouble , you can try it!" Ye Fan said.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said, "That's okay."

    Bai Yunxi: "..."

    "Big Brother, what did you say to Big Brother Xu!" Ye Fan asked.

    "I told him, you tell me he likes me." Ye Qixian said.

    Bai Yunxi: "..." Ye Fan sold Xu Mingyang all at once, and Ye Qixian turned around and sold Ye Fan. It's really a feng shui turn!

    Ye Fan frowned and said with some guilty conscience: "Big brother, how can you say that? You said that and I sold him."

    Ye Jinwen nodded and said in agreement: "Yes! Big brother, it's not good for you to do this! Second brother, you worked hard for you and Big Brother Xu, but you turned around and sold him. It's wrong for you to do so. Yes, do you know?"    

    Bai Yunxi : "..."

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian and asked, "What did Big Brother Xu say?"

    "He asked me, did you tell me about his empathy? "Ye Qixian said with an unhappy expression.

    Ye Fan tilted his head and said, "I seem to have said that."

    "When I said you said, he told me that he had changed his mind, and then I asked him who he had moved away from." Ye Qixian said.

    "Did you ask?" Ye Fan asked.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said, "I asked, he was not willing to say it, but later he said it was Jinwen."

    Ye Jinwen was choked all of a sudden and coughed again and again.

    "Sure enough, it is Jinwen, and I didn't guess wrong." Ye Fan once again showed the proud look of an unknown prophet.

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian with some embarrassment and then at Ye Jinwen. He said with a tangled face: "If it's Jinwen, it's a bit troublesome. If it's someone else, I support the big brother you killed that person, but If it’s Jinwen, you can compete fairly! No matter who you chase people in the end, I’m willing to give out four heavenly pill as makeup. If the Xu family refuses to let people go, add up to ten. All right!"