chapter 244 Pill Robbery

Yuehua Pill Building.

    Lou Yuehua looked at the pill that Lou Cheng handed over, and asked, "This is the crimson Blood Pill that Bai Ye refined in the Spirit Medicine Hall?"

    Lou Cheng nodded and said, "Yeah! Uncle, that's true. It's strange! Baiye got all the spirit grass into the pill furnace, but in the end the pill really came out. I thought it would fry the furnace."

    "The quality of the pill is really good." Lou Yuehua was somewhat Exclaimed.

    "I went to the Pills Appraisal Center to appraise it. It is a top-quality crimson blood pill. The quality is very high and the impurity rate is very low. However, I really don't understand how it was refined." Lou Cheng shook his head.

    "There should be a photo-taking stone in the Spirit Medicine Hall that recorded the images of the game." Lou Yuehua said.

    Lou Cheng nodded, and said, "Well, I did make a copy. There are quite a few people who did copy."

    Shen Qiuyue's loss was terrible! Ye Fan's speed was much faster than Shen Qiuyue's, and the quality of the pill was higher than Shen Qiuyue's.

    Lou Yuehua took a look at the video and said, "Soul power alchemy is really amazing."

    "Uncle, do you think the pill is okay? Because the alchemist Bai is too messy when making alchemy, many people think it is white. There may be a problem with Bai Ye's pill, but it's just a fiction." Lou Cheng asked.

    Lou Yuehua shook his head and said, "The pill is okay. I once read the alchemy book and said that the alchemist's pill is so high that it can handle countless spiritual herbs at the same time, and you don't need to care about the steps."

    Lou Cheng was a little confused. Said: "But, uncle, you didn't mean that Baiye is a Jindan! He is a Jindan, how can his alchemy be so high."

    "It's just because he is a Jindan, so it's terrible! It's like this in the Jindan period. The alchemy of his, waiting for him to get it.”

    Lou Yuehua put away the photo-taking stone, and said: “I didn’t expect Shen Qiuyue to be so sad about VIP Token.”

    “Why didn’t uncle give her one?” Lou Cheng asked. road.

    "Her master is qualified for me to give the VIP order. Her words are not qualified." Lou Yuehua said lightly.

    Lou Cheng nodded and said: "Okay."

    ...

    "Master Bai, here are some letters of your challenge!" Song Bao cautiously handed the letters to Ye Fan.

    Ye Fan took one and looked at it, and threw it in the brazier on the side, "Huh, any cat or dog will challenge me, am I so free?"

    Song Bao smiled awkwardly, and said, "Of course you didn't So free!"

    "That's right, if you want to challenge me, you have to show some sincerity! For example, use a few hundred pieces of the best spirit stones as a bet! Dozens of dried year spirit grasses are used as a bet! Anything! No, just get one over, do I accept it? Who I am!" Ye Fan said with joy.

    Song Bao looked at Ye Fan and said tremblingly: "Master Bai, although the alchemist is rich, not everyone can take out the best spirit stone and dried year spirit grass."

    Ye Fan rolled his eyes. Lazily said, "you want to challenge me if you don't have money.you want to be a prostitute! Beautiful him!"

    Lou Cheng just walked in and heard Ye Fan's shocking remarks, with a strange expression on his face.