chapter 317 Pill Hall has change

Ye Fan was on the square, refining a pill for seven days and seven nights.

    A basket of spirit-level and mysterious-level pill was refined, which alleviated the shortage of sect's pill.

    Ye Fan's appalling success rate attracted a lot of alchemists and was envious.

    Ye Fan can change several methods to refine the same kind of pill. Ye Fan's fancy alchemy method makes all the Alchemist excited.

    After Ye Fan finished refining the pill, he went to Cuiyun Peak to rest.

    In the Bluecloud Sect Pill Hall, there are Alchemist everywhere, and the faces of all the Alchemist are full of excitement, and the alchemy room of the pill hall is full.

    When the Cultivators in the alchemy hall mentioned Ye Fan, their faces were full of admiration.

    The spirit grass in the sect was suddenly sold out, and the spirit grass in the sect was not enough, so a group of Cultivators had to go to the market around the Bluecloud Sect to buy it.

    "Friend Shi, do you want to buy a pill?" a red-clothed shopkeeper asked.

    Shi Yaze is one of the alchemy masters of Bluecloud Sect. Before the Bluecloud Sect often faced shortage of medicines, Shi Yaze was also responsible for the procurement of medicines.

    "It's Boss Ning! No, there is now Alchemist Ye in the sect, and there is no problem with the reserve of pills." Shi Yaze said.

    Shi Yaze is one of the spirit-level alchemists of the Blue Cloud Sect, and only has a low-level spirit-level alchemy. However, there are not many Alchemists in the Blue Cloud Sect, and Shi Yaze's level is also highly valued.

    A few years ago, a power had promised Shi Yaze's higher alchemy inheritance and lured him to switch to another sect. Shi Yaze felt that the treatment given by Bluecloud Sect was not bad, so he refused.

    During the same period, several fellow daoists could not resist the temptation and left several times.

    Shi Yaze secretly rejoiced for his choice. If he had left at the beginning, now he would not be able to get the guidance of the second prince. Shi Yaze vaguely felt that his alchemy bottleneck was loosened, and there was a faint tendency to break through to the middle spirit-level.

    Ning Yu smiled, and said, "Is the second prince of sect? That is indeed a peerless figure. I heard that the second prince refined the medicine for seven days and seven nights, and opened one hundred and seventy furnaces. The error rate is only one in ten. Really amazing!"

    Shi Yaze nodded, and said: "Yes!" Ye Fan not only has a high success rate, but also produces a lot of pills per furnace.

    The pill that the second prince refined for seven days alone, all the people in their pill hall may not be able to refine it in one year. This is the strength of a heavenly alchemist. However, I heard that ordinary heavenly alchemists do not have this kind of ability, the second prince is the body of the nine-color soul, so it is somewhat different.

    "I heard that there are many alchemists who want to join the Bluecloud Sect! Does Bluecloud Sect still recruit people?" Ning Yu asked.

    Shi Yaze shook his head and said, "I don't know."

    The number of Alchemist in the Bluecloud Sect is seriously insufficient and should be recruited. However, because he is worried that people with unpredictable intentions will come in, the sect has not yet come up with a trick for the time being. People’s specific regulations, Sect Little Young Master’s meaning, those who left before will not be accepted.