chapter 309 Just the same name.

The spacecraft carried Huo Yan and Huo xuan'er and hurried back.

    Huo Xuan'er lazily said: "This Ye Fan must be related to the dead second prince of the Ye Family of Bluecloud Sect ."

   After Huo Xuan'er arrived in Bluecloud Sect, she inquired about it in secret, and Ye Fan's affairs were a taboo, but There are a lot of people who know it. If you really want to know, it's easy to inquire.

    Huo Xuan'er discovered that although the second young master of the Ye family was an ordinary person, he lived very comfortably in the Bluecloud Sect. staying in Bluecloud Sect like Ye Fan, there are too few people who are still in the water like Ye Fan's treatment back then made the Cultivator in the sect jealous.

    Huo Yan squint eye, thought a moment and said:. " Fan Ye this situation, should be seized homes, however, the average person should not seize homes Cultivator"

    "But who leaves home to two little dead, not Nine-color spirit? Maybe there will be an accident." Huo Xuan'er said without thinking.

    Huo Yan nodded and said, "There is such a possibility. If he was born as the second youngest member of the Ye Family, then he has spiritual roots, coupled with a natural spirit, and he has a boundless future!"

    Huo Xuan'er smiled and said narrowly: "If you say that there is a boundless future, I think that Ye Qixian has a boundless future."

    Hearing this, Huo Yan flashed a bit of depression on his face.

    Huo Yan and Ye Qixian fought a dozen times. In the first few times, they could barely fight for a tie. Later, the opponent figured out the routine, so he had to summon the fire dragon and fight two against one. Later, Ye Qixian suddenly dropped from Yuan Ying. From the early stage into the mid-term, it was completely impossible to play.

    Huo Yan couldn't help but regret that he had gone to Bluecloud Sect early. He should wait until Ye Fan returned to Bluecloud Sect before he went to Bluecloud Sect again.

    Ye Qixian used him to train with him completely, it seems that other masters of the Blue Cloud Sect have also enjoyed such treatment.

    "Ye Qixian is indeed a talent." Huo Yan said.

    ...

    Ye Fan looked at Ye Qixian, and said with some joy: "Brother, your cultivation level has improved!"

    Ye Qixian nodded, brushed out the sword in the scabbard, and said: "Entered a small step. There are fewer and fewer opponents to compete against each other."

    Ye Qixian's tone was full of regrets, and Bai Yunxi immediately read from the other's tone the meaning of being alone and seeking defeat.

    Ye Jinwen tilted his head and said, "Big brother is dragged down because there is no pill, otherwise, he would have been a master in the mid-Yuan Ying period."

    "Pills are not omnipotent, more experience is also a good thing." Ye Qixian said.

    Ye Fan nodded and said, "Big brother is right."

    "Pills are not omnipotent, but no pill is absolutely impossible. It is good for older brother to be ambitious. However, as today, if there is no pill. Medicine assistance, how long will it take to step into this legendary God Transformation Realm!" Ye Jinwen sighed.

    Ye Qixian nodded and said, "The third brother is also reasonable."

    "I will take a break and tomorrow give my father to refine a few meng Yan pills." Ye Fan said.